Monday, July 2, 2012

Adorable Love Poems

Adorable Love Poems

A unique world for me and you
A unique relationship one can't see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And keeps us very in its womb.....

My love, I've attempted with all my being
to understand an application equivalent to thine own,
but nothing appears deserving

why Shakespeare couldn't I know now
examine his like to a summers day.
It'd be considered a offense to denounce the wonder
of such a beast as thee,
to merely cast away the accuracy
God had put into forging you.....

If I might have only one wish,
I'd desire to awaken every day
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the heat of your lips on my cheek,
the feel of your hands on my skin,
and the sense of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that that sensation could never be never found by me
with anybody apart from you......

I love how you look at me,
Your eyes blue and so bright.
I love how you hug me,
Your lips easy and so soft.

I love how you make me so happy,
And the methods you show you care.
I love how you say, I Love You,
And how you are often there......

A stranger you had been once.
Then, with a mild look my side was taken by you.
our lives As engaged,
you lit my life and your arms were kept both by me.
Since years have passed,
mine spirits have certainly become one.
How lucky we're
that people have discovered the love so true
that everybody desires about....

I'm depressed and so unhappy
Is all I wish to do is sleep
I fall asleep during the night
But my dreams I simply can't fight

I believe of you lying for the reason that sleep
And wonder when there is something I might have said
I wish you had been still here
But I realize that you're still near

I love you a lot more than you know
I simply hope you didn't need to move
I simply need yet another time with you
And I know thats what you will have needed also

I miss you more and more every day
There's a lot more we'd to express
I know I'll help you again
But my life is simply began to begin......

Every minute spent with you is much like an attractive dream come true...
My personal favorite spot to be is inside your hugs where it's caring and warm. I Love You!
Kiss you and me shall see stars, love I and me will provide them with to you.
I love you with every thing I'm, and a lot more than anybody ever believed possible...
You might not be here with me... But thoughts of you're often within my heart... I Miss You....

One kiss is all I would like
To remove my tears
And give me a wholesome grin

One kiss is all I would like
To provide me hope
And because it comes undertake life

One kiss is all I would like
To understand your lips
And keep them permanently

One kiss is all I would like
To exhibit you I love you
And be there for eternity......

Our time in life has only started
The nature of our spirits adopting this world
Keeping our love and liberty holy
Knowing each and every move may cause problem
Moving along this way of danger
Living the lives of our souls.....

Your speech is really lovely
I will pay attention to everything day
It just seems so fantastic
I do not understand what to express

personally I think relaxed
personally I think comfortable
I actually feel your love
As that voice is heard by me

I wish I could see at this point you
And hear that stylish speech
To feel your convenience
To feel your simplicity

I'd marry you so easily
And brush you off the feet
You're that woman
That may not be beat......

No comments:

Post a Comment