Saturday, April 24, 2010

Romantic poetry is not

Romantic poetry is not Not bad poetry.I AKA love love your beautiful fingers   My love, because through immersion   Your silk, the sun of your love hair.I blue   Eyes, I gotta tell ya   They? Re pair.Your a liquid lips   Lava and their   I always wanted to leave stare.Just   You know that you,   I? Ll care.Unless always the plan is for you and your beloved to be the only light on the planet to read your love, poetry, you must avoid some common problems that occur in romantic poetry.1) as a clown in a small car - Cram bursts.Don as you try to dismiss any sense that he ever had in one piece. Find a metaphor or a single item and give it life. The reader feels the moment, not a lifetime.2) cliché? S - deeper than any ocean ... Avoid clichés? S. Find a way to tell the depth of your love is.3) MetaphorsYou With the Wind "? Re the hot cream on my Sundae? The strings on my angels are harp.Unless giggles, which is not necessarily a bad thing, or words to country music (sorry, Dad), see the number and stick to a few metaphors. Poetry shorter, less metaphors.Feel free to perform a single metaphor, in a long metaphor (poetry thread), but avoid things like the example above.4) RhymeYour forced liquid lips   Lava and their   I always wanted to leave stare.Just   You know that you,   I? Ll care.Forced always rhyme? Best, um, worse. It is better not to have a system that rhymes of strength and a hammer in your poem as a puzzle lost piece.Rhyme should sound natural, almost as if it were? L '. Do not try to tu words around them in a rhyme scheme. Moreover, I find the slant rhymes (May / hands) works better than perfect rhyme (possible / piano) .5) Finally, what I said? I love you? I love your lovely fingers,   My love, because through immersion   Your silk hair.Ack sun! Enough. One way out of this habit is to try to write poems of love, without using the word of love for everyone. It goes back to? View don t say? State of literature, which can be applied to all forms of writing. 2006 Holly Bliss. All rights reserved. This document may be freely redistributed in its unmodified form, and all copyrights, provided that the references are kept intact, with hyperlinks URLs.About Author: Use writing as paint on canvas of his life, Holly Bliss is an eclectic writer, newsletter editor and an author who is a site for Creative Writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment