Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sleep and Dreams Poem

Sleep and Dreams Poem The Incubus? Flash-lightHe looked in my head He found a dreamHe n? Love? As I looked back on it, I found a nightmare shines the light (and stole this poem Him? last night). Thoughts: Dreams and Poetry: in dreams we let go of our inhibitions, the poetry we write back. Some seem to be divine messages, while others seem more like satanic nightmares. But in May, are the gateway to our: fears, wishes and desires. Our brain is active during sleep, which some of us can plant a clock in our system and our dreams.During show our dream, the muscle tone is zero (the body becomes paralyzed). Why? Well, if you do not really want to act on your dreams? Not me, I am? D end on the floor of the sea swim, or fly to another country without plane.It may be of interest to some: animals dream, just watch their eyes. But why? I ask you, and it would be a good question, there are a few reasons. First, they are vulnerable, and yes, it is as it should, part of the disposal process so that other animals can eat. Second, the cold-blooded animals (reptiles) obtain energy from the sun, and then at night, very little, while the warm-blooded animals get food, and other ways to save energy, and sleep is a way , like us humans. Thus, sleep disorders need to dream, sleep and gives energy. And the animals need time to address strategies for survival, expect.So I have to ask: what dreams or memories are worthy of a poem? For our brains? During sleep? Kind of things are important to the memory of our banks, and discard the rest. If not us? D have a big head with lots of useless knowledge. Of the 642 poems # I? I wrote, about 20% came out of dreams, and even with my 150-short stories, some more than 40-stories. So I can thank my sleep and dream, to give most of my daily writings.Note: # 640, 5/10/05. Written as a library, a cafeteria, in Roseville, Minnesota, Dennis USAPoet Siluka,

No comments:

Post a Comment