Thursday, April 1, 2010

Conquering Confusion

Conquering Confusion God is not the author of confusion   So where you start?   So how can we alleviate it?   The word itself - confusion   Can be divided into two words   Con? Meaning of misleading   Or the Spanish translation   Significance with   It is a paradox of nature   Perhaps it is chronologically backwards   The translation into Spanish and should be in first place   Say that   First, we are with our desires   In our hearts   As for what is true   But then in some way   About Us   Being double-minded   Deceived and that there   Allow our doubts   So a shadow on our will   Or mix and coexist   With our desires   Hence the merger   The combination and fusion   From what is true   And what is wrong   From what we want to   And what we do then notHow is a human being   To distinguish between   Both desires and doubts   Since it looks like?   Furthermore, which of the two   If the majority of weight   Determine his fate   And of course the action?   Which of the two   Create satisfaction? It seems desire   E 'in surrounded by faith   The assumption is that its interior in   Can fully satisfied and again   Doubt on the   It is embedded in fear   Throwing caution to the wind   Throughout the year   This reluctance   Leads to oscillation   Trend towards a deviation   With regard to a restriction   An end? S self   Inteal decreased withdrawal reservationsSuch inteal and reservations   Continues to lose cases   Your visit divine   Although the framework, there is always Meditation   In true   The heart within   Ponders arms and personal glorification   The lifting of the inner   The completion of the interior will   The ignition of a? S fireSadly but with passion   Most are usually double-minded   Find out reviews   Instead of listening   For the still small voice   Who gives birth to Dominion   Dominion over the thoughts   Dominion over the flesh   On exteal domain   Activate divine silence   Giving a zeal and enthusiasm   Among his best.   This balance of soul   Peace   Traveling the world   And draw your world   As you know it   It would be too   Most, however, know nothing of the kind   Meander is mentally in the mud   Blocked in the second opinion   Question   Overwrite them Impressions   Intuition   And the spontaneous expression   Is it any wonder   People go into depression   If recoil   From authentic expression   Expression of   I do not live for another   Breaking further into joy   Despite the resistance   Regardless of the pain   Projection of himself   Without disrespect   But most of them fell   Deep inside   Always looking   For some, that confirm   Unfortunately,   Most can not even   Emergence   Is it any wonder, then,   The fact that you have left out   Left feeling odd   Left feeling blue   Repeats do not know   What should you do to me DOAS   I do not know   This terrible scourge   A red soulish   I'm afraid, not for the mistakes   Or human upheaval   I? Ve leaed to live   And to live   I? Ve leaed to stay   And not to bend   No, never bow before   The altar of the people   For you have been clearly   From God? His hand   Skeptics have   Critics have   However, all   Soon know   That this man was bo   A copy of the original design   With the uterus   Without rejection   For I must not fear   No matter what   I feel or hear   Because in the depths of   I can hear him   The Eteal Father   Who loves me expensive   And I reiterated a day   So wonderful   Take me!   In me, I'm glad   Made in the image of God   I celebrate   There is no need for diverting   Why in God? Similarity S   I was   Sarò   On Earth today   So, I am   It should not be.   So, what I do   I'm so happy   Not for ambition   I am looking for some position   Yes more content   Complete in Christ   And he with me!   From a position of victory   I am amazed   How do I save my work   Every day   New discoveries   Seeing new events   Of all, which was   Its founders   With the power to create   I Create   Not with the future   Every day is new   In addition, a step appears to be mis --   With him, God has to make sure   Something deep   And always greatMy Lord and Creator   The Great I AM   It was through my past   And today is my hand   Via con me!   In future   Show me that   What is to come   Remove hesitation   I can   Although most do not   Understand   It does not bother me   I am in the hands   If I fall   He? Ll keep me up   With these security   I break out   Like a great volcano   As a calf from stable   I go over   Permanent High   My eyes in front of me!   Mine is too late   Not required to provide a reminder   The future? S can find happiness   Surely, I resize   For the stronger in me   This is the secret   Listen to me!   Before   First,   What you? Find   Security   Right now   On this rock of revelation   We know with certainty   And without hesitation   The limits are broken   Chains fall your mind   Self-awareness and authenticity   Find   Then confusion   And you? Ll know in   Knowing God   The intuitive ability   The magic of the sky   For him te   Flow   To admire   To participate in Miracles   To calm   To achieve   In order not to despise   Who are you   Who are you here   Never again   I want to put your   Awakening of the Lion   The winner in   The need to overcome the confusion   It 'a pity   A sin deep   In fear of man   A fear that paralyzes   Paralyzes and hampers   Illness soulish   Your life to tease   Rob is   From the possibility of recognizing   The reality is in the vicinity of   Only under the eyes   It is not without   It is also not complex   The reality is within you   Now only relax.Paul Davis is the author of neutralization of a broken heart a book tells us: "How to overcome disappointments and flowers in your dreams!" It 'a minister, life coach (relational and professional), experts, known worldwide keynote speaker, creative consultant, humor, adventurer, explorer, mediator, liberator and dream-maker.Paul 's compassion for people and passion to travel has taken him to over 50 countries around the world, where he had a huge impact. Paul has also led to recovery in many war-to, impoverished and tsunami stricken regions of the earth. His nonprofit organization Dream-Maker Ministries builds dreams, and against limitations.Paul 's Breakthrough Seminars inspire, revive, awaken, impregnate with purpose, impart the fire of desire, catapult people into a new level of consciousness, the discovery and destiny dream fulfillment. Paul can be reached at: RevivingNations@yahoo.com - 407-967-7553 or 407-282-1745.For more information:    

No comments:

Post a Comment