Monday, January 18, 2010

The color change

The color change Sometimes I like to sit and brood, the configuration of the name anxieties My mood-silver light of dusk invadesQuiet ideas fades.Indigo days shades of gold seamlesly change intoHammered infinity range.The master alchemist casts a sky spellIn Its size shell.Though abalone fulfillsIts Sunday paper that gives life, sunsetFeed The colors of my soul. Whose mind is, anyway? I have the right to smoke if I want, I have a mind to know what to do like.My all friends, so you can? Not erred in Try the new material, a brief flight.But then came to me, if I had that right, I could say I? N. typeTo clutter of my life for a moment of pleasure, A bow to their will, to those who want to follow someone pressure.If, you feel free, if someone wants to control my lifeThen I want this to me. Alison's eyes sky blue of a mountain at dawn, The brightness blue Delft, an infant, a glint of ice in a glacier in Antarctica, in a brilliant cobalt blue deep racer.A as a rare blue-flowered gentian My mind is always weaker in her eyes reflected power.Those Irish as wild and free, if by chance that in tu to me.I like to write poems for the masses. Rhyme helps to move the poetry to go forward, but never at the expense of meaning.The Change color Sometimes I like to sit and brood, the configuration of the name anxieties My mood-silver light of dusk invadesQuiet ideas fades.Indigo days nuances seamlesly change intoHammered gold master alchemist its infinite range spellIn casts a sky the size of the abalone shell . Though Sunday fulfillsIts giving role, sunsetFeed The colors of my soul. Whose mind is, anyway? I have the right to smoke if I want,   I have a mind to know what to do like.My all friends, so you can? Not erred in   Try the new material, a brief flight.But then came to me, if I had that right,   I could say I? TypeTo not ruin my life for a moment of pleasure,   A bow to their will, to give pressure.If someone who wants to follow, you feel free, if someone wants to control my lifeThen I want this to me. Alison's eyes sky blue of a mountain at dawn, The brightness blue Delft, an infant, a glint of ice in a glacier in Antarctica, in the depths of racer.A a brilliant cobalt blue as a rare blue-flowered gentian My mind is always weaker in her eyes reflected power.Those Irish as wild and free, if by chance that in tu to me.I like to write poems for the masses. Rhyme helps to move the   poetry to go forward, but never at the expense of meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment