Monday, January 4, 2010

Sectors A Poem

Sectors A Poem It 'something that disturbs my neighbors   This irritated them, makes the skin: Go, crewel   This creates a buzz in his voice stutter   And the gaps, in silence, as she speaks   To my wife, the pole on the side of the road.   Your type of line is another matter indeed   Where it doesn? T you have an idea, spin   Not even a comma that the decrease   So you lose their attention, once and for all time   We're talking about last week? S branches   And what? S Heap hide under that I see.   So please do not ask my neighbors, I think the classes,   I? D must get rid of the junk heap   The only one who throws dirt at all   They are so raw, on the other side of the road in the park   But if there is a po 'di:   My wife wants to know my neighbor, in this day   By day, her dogs piss and shit on our lawn,   Even the light poles, and in the pile?   One is held to speak: a focus.   Note that all right, if you are looking for.   For each of these charges now, the fields:   We have fine words to use to balance:   ? The neighbors of the block has a junk car? my   Woman to her complaint, she no longer has to say.   Oh, just a different kind of game of the district,   Too each his own, adding up to something more:   This is all the clusters, and there are all the industries.   You can never understand, my arms,   I, too, his attention to the pile?, Che   We are solely responsible for the separation.   If I could get a head   ? We must all work together to eliminate   Our district branches disorderly dogs   Loafing car for good neighbors?   Before I rented the branch cuter, I asked him:   ? Please take the classes with you when you are ready!   He is also a neighbor who live nearby.   Un po 'irritated my neighbor about us?   My wife and I, you take the blame;   She gently moves it seems to me   Not of conce for the dead wood of age.   I'm sure it is happy with the thought is well done   For the quarter: solid defending their heap .* # 1314 (Dream For Tomorrow Industries 4/14/06)) written in Lima, Peru)) See Dennis' web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment