Thursday, January 14, 2010

Marriage and love Respectfully

Marriage and love Respectfully MARRIAGE     I don? T wants to be alone.   I want to feel alive.   I don? T want to be alone, o.   I want to feel alive.   I feel alive with you.   Do.I I would like to be alone.   I don? T feel alive.   You want change?   I feel alive.Are to change?   I don? T wants to be alone.   I'm not changing.   I don? T alive.I hear? M glad that is over.   I must soon.   I was just a little 'more, then I would have found you.   I want to? Ve changed.   I'm not in love.   If I did not? T change would have never found.   I'm in love.I achieve.   To my last breath, with youLOVE     Life does not give us time, and I lost so much not to realize how little we left.It is what should be, nor can it be? T lesson the pain of breath, I have without your soul you.Remind daily, if you have to this world before me, and to retu the love for me in my dreams.   Respect, I think that most people ignore and suppress their soul, because they never truthful answers to their base, or they were / are afraid to ask. The pain and happiness are part of the drama of life and love. Luck is always worth the pain. I do not think we can live until they are completely selfish for our souls. This means that 100% of the time, you must be willing to change first.A former computer professor tued Inteet writer, I have combined elements of film, music and the publication of a new kind of industry for Inteet Digi-Tome's. Are you interested in a different way of leaing and beautiful way to live, I have the world's first Digi-Volume, "life." Copyright 2006 Patti Pacifico  

No comments:

Post a Comment