Saturday, January 9, 2010

Shadow of the Andes and Ollantayambo Cesar Vallejo Poems in English and Spanish

Shadow of the Andes and Ollantayambo Cesar Vallejo Poems in English and Spanish 1) the shadow of the Andes [or: Song to the Andes] I blend in, in theMountains? In weaker thinShadowsof mountains! Like the moss on a leaf moistenedStoneLike blown away fromHome? (Fall of cool)! I in the mix, clingingTo mountains? In its weakest thinShadowsNote: When I came home from Peru, my 7th Travel in five years [April 2005], I have had for more than 30 days this time the jouey. I visited the Mantaro Valley, Huancayo, and guided through the Andes. After my arrival at home, I said to my wife, maybe one or two weeks later? We go there and live. So we sold everything, and our home in Minnesota, and bought an apartment in the Andes, and now it's all history.Sombras de los AndesYo armoniza?, Dentro de las Monta? How -- ? Dentro de las sombras FINAS M? En d? Biles De las Monta? How! Como el de las Piedras musgo HumedecidasComo una hoja echada a volar Far from home (receiver? N ca? Da) Yo armoniza?, Adhiri? Ndome A las Monta? How -- Dentro de sus sombras FINAS m? Sd? Biles2) Battle of OllantayamboIn Ollantayambo? Thousands of warriors sang the terraces, To avert Herra Pizarro? S attack? Among these, Manco Inca appeared A horse with a spear in his hand Horrifying, Pizarro? N # advance.6/30/05 unsuccessful 745In SpanishBatalla de Ollantaytambo Ollantaytambo -- Miles llenaban Soldados de Las Terrazas, Para el ataque de rechazar Pizarro; Entre ellos, aparece? Manco Inca Montado en su caballo, with one hand on it Lanza Horrorizando, fracasado el avance de Pizarro.6/30/05 # 7453) Cesar Vallejo? S: Black RosesBow possible from the head ol? Poet? A God? S grace before No more digging trenchesTo today? In the forest of heads, namely: Bow down, bow down, Ol? barbaric poet! Death rides the horse first I heard the crackling of a whip See his crazy eyes death.He of citation? The devil and his wind, that is: Bow down, bow down Your blood stained face He brings to edge.Closer closely, you see hours Eh! a shift of the cloud Satanic? I see a festival of black-rose Clamor in crowd.Bow hear from bowing, Ol? Poet ? I hear the applause! # 666 [5/15/2005] In English onlyDennis Siluk

No comments:

Post a Comment