Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I wait

I wait I'll wait .. on all the new moing, And every evening singking, I wear a small sickle, In the most beautiful of my accent ... The memories are storming, this offer so touching heating The good weather lull, Feeling light as a feather, With your hands in each other, And no more worrying about ... With a flying feeliing In the open air, The only part of the river, and a mild winter freeze, with the silence around us, And the huge eucalyptus Water flows faster With the marbles and our laughter, This waterfall whispers, Tranquility of nature, a listener .. The sky seemed timid, And rivir too bright, Hug This company, under the vine, Sent chills spine.A flickering on my nose and a kiss on the cheek, And then for a few weeks, I miss so much the warm affection, Soul to soul connection, a pious, The care of the eyes and tickle the chin Par satin and tendeess ... It is lonely without you, oh my God! Far away, in my opinion, in the vicinity of I think that sounds right Like drops of sound on the terrace tin.When in the world is dark you are light, To cross the wild night, I wait as the stars in space ... Until the darkness disappear, new phase.I long for you, I long for you, By Sunday moing, as the nights, you should I will be a new path, my destiny, I wait and wait and wait and wait ... Shilpa Malaiya is a software engineer and currently a Masters in Human Resources. He writes poems and articles on a wide range of topics-Malaiya.shilpa @ gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment