Thursday, January 21, 2010

A different location

A different location I wish that I met 20 years ago ... A different place, another time When in fact he had the opportunity For you to be my ... Although we can not change What brings us together today I do not know why it is so difficult I think of leaving ... You and us ... despite Obstacles that are in the way Our ability to become More than ever, I believe in love at first site As stupid as it seems ... I never realized that I Until it arrived ... With his unmistakable smile Quick and spirit flattery As the evil look in your eyes When I see ... I know that is real and So not only So strongly in the sense You never ... Completely from my life No matter what you So you and I to stay together I think we're going to do ... Always a reason to see each other, An excuse to escape Anywhere along any time - is that we need doWhat To be with each other Regardless of the short form Our time together ... The quality, sometimes Between you and me Is something that most people Only dream about ... Once in this life ... No matter how late When love like ours It must be FATE ... I thought he had lived I first met you But the truth is Honestly I had no idea ... About what it means to love Or the way they are supposed ... I settled for less, for men that were not good for me.I thank God for you Although to date we have secretly For another 20 years ... I know it is worth the wait ... Resource Box -? Danielle Hollister (2004) is the editor for BellaOnline Quotations Zine - A free newsletter for quote lovers, with more than 10,000 bids in dozens of categories like - love, friendship, children, inspiration, success, wisdom, family, life, and many more. Read on-line --

No comments:

Post a Comment