Sunday, January 31, 2010

One of a Kind

One of a Kind My oh my   Great God in heaven   Sent me a nice Canadian   He? S had his way again   Certainly known   For me to blend in   Although at times become impatient   And close to rebellion   The Father above   It takes divine domination   Soothes my opinion miniscule   And far beyond my prayers   Bringing inKarla countless blessings you are certainly at this time   The largest of these   A blessing from heaven   Price and someone I love dearly   A type   Catch me all the time   Bring my soul sublime   With you, the best days   I found several times   Oh, but now we re-delà   And he feels as if   That? A dagger in my heart   How? M tormented   With distance   However, persevere   With the persistence   Certainly know   I'll see you again soon   Queen's Day in Holland   However, I wish that it would be faster   Why can not I stop   Think of a species of heron   And 'this is my wife   A precious treasure   Beauty beyond measure   Sleek and lightweight   Intellectually brilliant   Stimulate me mentally and spiritually   Leaving in fear of me   When they are physically here   Soothing my soul   When I hear the audible sound   Wake up my senses   When we embrace tirelessly   Lost in another   BlissfullyOne of a type is   What inspires and motivates me   For all that can be   To meet God? S appeal to me   Living with passion   Laugh with joy   Love without fear   Let what will be   BeMy only a jewel of a type   Do not delay   Travel Abroad   It came my way   For my soul longs   Aspire is strongly   Without   I do not know what to do   For you? Ve become   A part of me   A pillar of hope   Like the Statue of Liberty   An exquisite work of art   This leads to creativity   TranquilityHurry talent and my love   I wait for you   With all that I   And yet   Make haste my beloved   For life is short   To embrace self-control   Without you I can not pretend   This dishonesty   My emotions   Simply Sports   So, allow me to be true   And to fully express   How I feel for you   Before sunset   And there is no time left.   Karla you are one of a kind   And honestly, I love you! Paul Davis - Davis prophetPaul poet and a missionary of the State, because life (professional and relational), popular worldwide speaker, creative consultant, explorer, mediator, liberator and dream-maker.Paul 's compassion for people and passion for travel has taken him to over 50 countries around the world where he had a huge impact, bringing transformation to individuals and organizations. Paul also brings many impoverished by war and tsunami affected areas of the earth. His nonprofit organization Dream-Maker Ministries is building dreams and breaking limitations.Paul s' Breakthrough Seminars inspire, revive, awaken, to impregnate, to communicate the fire of desire, catapult people into a new level of consciousness, destiny facilitate discovery and dream fulfillment. Paul Karla plans to marry the love of his life, and go on honeymoon in the world for a whole year. Would you   Sponsor for these world-changer? RevivingNations@yahoo.com   407-967-7553 or 407-282-1745.  

No comments:

Post a Comment