Saturday, January 9, 2010

Three November Poems

Three November Poems Show-Boyi shine? M hot   Safe   Surrounded by books   In my heart beats   Is there a ghost   ? an old drunk   On the long march   12 to 58   I never forgot   The Shoe Shine Boy --   Me!   I never lost the Poles?   When I looked in my glory,   How can I now, in my poems   Say? What? The next?   Without haste, the use   I'm done here?   Here, writing this poem   E 'smart suits   In my life, so nice   I drink my coffee   Go to B. N., Caf?   (Noise of the stick in hand)   Somehow I think that in reality they feel:   This is just the beginning? # 934 11-22-05Fear? IntentionsFear S, or fear, go to sleep   Unknown? If creepRepulsive at least one!   It is not possible in my mold   Sleep! ... And when it disappeared, far   Awkward things seem stayLike plastic clay, I seem to be   Waiting for the fear of retuing to   Me !...# 932 11-22-05The Balconies of Lima, Peru? Quickly: I spend one to one! A moment of dayThe the wind on my face washed away, away from   Balconies of Lima, Peru (the best in the world!)   And 'here that shadowsOf la Plaza de ArmsIs where kings and conquerorsOnce tried? Here! ? Here the air is still warm, like spring in orchards   Hot as the Sacred Valley? S afteoon.Here is where the balconies to sing!   With a spectral scent in the air here on the streets of Lima, Peru?   Here, here, is where to sing along singOf lost folklore,   For a long time ago? Note: I have traveled the world, Spain, Lisbon, New Orleans, etc., and I? 'But I find his equal balconies in Lima? S, and also in Italy, and 59-d'autres country. # 929 11-19-2005See Dennis' Website

No comments:

Post a Comment