Monday, February 1, 2010

On the banks of the Amazon a poem

On the banks of the Amazon a poem Along the northe Amazon?   How nice if for the first time I see her! ...   Uninterrupted green towers: savage   Watery seams? (Si) exuberant patience with everything?.   Some, here and there,   But is not it? T defaced by? Jungle Madness?: Ego tourism, which can bring.   Safety, like the infinite sky, when a thick   Alligator's hide? To lea more about them,   Devi UN humanize their point of view? At first:   Too, is convinced that what we are. # 1014 1/28/2006Note and a brief comment: When I was in the Amazon, 2001, some of the big planes and the scenes were the giant lilies; young cats puma, cocoa plants, rubber plants, it was a world themselves. I am not a person, kind, but it could be one right after the visit of the different jungles around the world I? Ve seen. In Amazonia, the tropical look is all around you, paddle boats, boats of many types of work and the River. I spoke in the Amazon for 10 years, my friend, Diane Horton, a retired teacher, I was reminded that when I was ready to retu in 2001. There is a river full of piranhas, I ate the two I caught (my wife ate them caught Rosa) and, of course, is a land of snakes, and pink dolphins, when I saw them walk in Rio, and yes I had to swim in the river, just to say, I did it.The Amazon from Iquitos by boat, the great river, where I wanted, it was over 125 miles, there are cabins for tourists, from a more primitive Ting . During the night I went hunting tarantula, sleeping under the big roots of huge trees, my wife behind me, if our leaders watched a couple with his magic stick. Also in Iquitos, where the iron is home to Mr. Eiffel, the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Even deep in the heart of the Amazon, the world? The longer hair, I went, their 115-foot, to the point that was able to tip over the top of the trees of the jungle, which sensation.See Dennis' Website

No comments:

Post a Comment