Sunday, February 28, 2010

Five Poems

Five Poems Poems different anime, in my opinion, and can not be structured and some figurative language? Heart, as all the consultants are not available to all customers, so that all the poems are not the same person, or purpose, when we read that we all have our likes and dislikes, do not necessarily know what poetry is per se, but I know what the dimensions of poetry, and great poetry is close to an illusion? I think the echo port? Yes mark, at best, questionable and, yes, by far. Here are five poems that I wrote recently, all with a different core, focus and style.1) The hive [Poetic cut-up] [Green]? USA Today? 75 cents, 18 20 March 2005:? It was acceptable in the l980? S? Like a cup of coffee? "What I do is not to ... to be clear, I never illegal drugs? In my 19 years in the big league? Around the World in 8 days?. McGuire has said many times? recent spat of vehicle accidents in Iraq? Rice is coming? Quest for Fame? Jules Vee 100. Birthday? Peterson to San Quentin? Jackson? young residents? Stun guns? [Audio] In the context of the CAF? Bookstore, I hear the music of Nat King Cole? We are not too young to know? Now I meet the pants legs? Dishes in the dishwasher [CAF]? Laughter, I believe that behind his Erica CAF? Counter? In squealing Galoshes? Coughing in the background? . [More] Three girls went to the bar? Lady next to me in writing? Michelle came to my table, talking about her boyfriend? Goodbye Mark motioned for the day, only his music field? Lady in front of me whispering? Great woman with a thin sport jacket on the front of ordering food, talking to the server (such as food to go, I believe)? . [Dreams] votes with which you walk to your will, but the voices, all the echoes, shadows, worse? Quiet please. The subconscious can hear ever operation. I am like all warm-blooded mammals: we all dream: bats, bears and animals? As humanity. Dreams are the key to keeping the heart beat, beat, to dream, everything you need to stop. Last night I dreamed of writing poetry. [Addendum] the spirit, the spirit, the spirit: documents, sounds, images and dreams? Coming from all parts of me, day and night, night and day and night, in all variations. From all parts of me, like a film, computer, application, registration are all gone? For what you say? 2) Old EdwardsOld Charlie Charlie Edwards had an office about a mile and a half from the town Most cars that come from you? d know why he was in possession of all property in the city, has never smoked cigarettes and drank alcohol, never played with his money, which most people can remember, during his years of training and up to his school dance is high? d play Monopoly year round and whip all good, as might be expected that his money only in this way, it was like playing chess, and he says that d? d never play for the whole day and a half in the possession of the town Well, Old Charlie Edwards? Office has always been white, until the city? S committee voted to build an easy to Interstate Despite Old Charlie and his ways Yes, Charlie had to move from the old one, since, as you may have guessed, and thereafter, Charlie sold his property after all cities people to his office to get around, as if he were still on some treasure But Old Charlie Edwards Simply from the city of laughter and laughter to buy other property in St. Paul? 3) The last angel came second (Sometimes) Within reach But do not dare touch The heart? s Beat; Outside of the sacred Melody? For your interest! ... 4) M. Sid [L966] a long forgotten, my friend Forty years ago this spring? He died when he was twenty, And I was nineteen.I find us in our high school halls, With boyish hopes and dreams; Her face has always been high, in front -- But he never me.To one who died very young, so And now, long time ago? In memory, unsought, I say: I never forgot you! 5) The scent of ParisCalm to Paris? River? S afteoon Hot in June And with spirits, crimson people Permeated with a scent could lead to A? S illusional dreams? Be! A Ghoul? S Cologne torturing my hands How to watch the bridges for one country to another As I touch hidden flutes of Memory The scent of Paris? Me.About retued to the author: Mr. Siluk is a world traveler, a lover of the mysteries of the world and visit many World Heritage Sites, for his last Passover Iceland, the Galapagos and Mesa Verde. His books can be seen on / at Bas and Noble.com, Amazon.com, Wal-Mart, Abe.com alibi, Boarders and several other sites and libraries. Many of his books can be purchased through the English Bookdealers. He spends his time between Lima, Peru, St. Paul, Minnesota, and has just completed two new books: "The Macabre Poems," and "Perhaps it is? S Love? He continues to work on "Pirates of the Abyss Worm? an exciting secret, and? Cold goodness? a tragic love story.

No comments:

Post a Comment