Thursday, February 18, 2010

Passing through the cathedral in English and Spanish

Passing through the cathedral in English and Spanish I have often passed by St. Paul's Cathedral: The transition from one machine;   Maybe? I spent a million times,   I? I never counted, has always swellsMy heart.   I pass so fast, it's (today, or it seems)   E? S hard to do, but need not, by iknow heart?, I want to get out of the car and goes to him: it is based on a peak (the highest point   Saint-Paul, I think), what, I'm not sure it makes its way composure.A realized that I have? my eyes are notas fast or as fast as them?   Get old.When I was young: walking in these great hallsOf own, or under his foot dome   Around these monstrous pillars: the spirit crossedMy often? And one day I did, and I think   Thus, very small, hearing my echo? back! In autumn, the copper dome bluish appearance, withAutumn colors: red, orange, green and blue   (Around him): the most beautiful. Leaves brushed across? S and meadows surrounding roads   Minnesota winds?. They put on the brown copper dome, a new   Roof, they say, about five years ago, oneOn loves the land? Sky, I doubt even   Glance at this now.It? Its shame, the young are   Photo by examining the way in which he was, until, until the copper molds with the new age. # 1229 2/21/06In Spanish   Translated by Nancy PenalozaDe paso por la Catedrala menudo yo pasaba delante de la Catedral de San Pa? L:   Pasaba delante, en wagon;   Talvez esto last year a mill? N de veces,   Jam? S cont Me?, Esto siempre hinchabaMi coraz? N.   Yo paso esto tan r? Pido (hoy en d? A, O? Parece)   Es differences? Cil entender, pero no hare falta, Yolo conozco de memoria .., Yo quiero bajarme del carro y ello a acercarme: Esto descansa a vertex (the point m? S Top   A Saint. Pa? L, I think years), a lo que, yo no estoy seguro,   Raras veces esto cambia su compostura.Un Fugaz vistazo de paso es todo lo que consigo. " I do not estaTan OJO Veloz, or as a estar acostumbraba Ligero --   Volvi? Ndose viejo.Cuando yo fui joven: caminar en los grandes pasillosDe ella, o debajo de su gran c? Pola? caminar   Alrededor de esos pilares monstruosos: a menudo se cruzaronPor mi mente y-un d? A lo Hice, y me parece?   Tan Peque? O, ESCUCHAR eco-el? Regresar? In Ear? O, C uu? Pola de cobre parece azulado, concolor oto? Ales: red, Naranja, azul y verde   (Alrededor de esta); mas hermosa. Las hojas barridas a trav? Sde sus calles yc? Sped around, por los   Vientos Minnesota .. Ellos lo MARRONES set copas para su c? Pola, a new   Techo, lo llaman ellos, hare cerca de cinco a? Os, the sky-nadieSobre tierra como yo dudo echarán una mirada   From a reojo esto es una ahora.Esto Verga? Enza. J los Muchachos? Venas tendr solos? N   Fotos para ser look like solía, hasta que eso,   Hasta que el cobre moldee with one? Os otra vez. # 1229 Dennis 2/21/06See site: Poet Laureado San Jeronimo de Tunan, PeruSee his new book: "The poetic image of Peru", in

No comments:

Post a Comment