Monday, February 22, 2010

Poetry Tips

Poetry Tips Here are some suggestions that come to my mind, what I see in poetry, and perhaps not always, and should :1-I [or believe] a "fact" in poetry is not poetry, nor can it be in the eyes, thoughts , and I think imagination.2 repeat, or it may be effective, or it may be useful, but not when it indicates the lack or shortage of imagination.3-I believe that the use of commas and semicolons or ugly, or dangerous, if it is unwise. The poetry may REEK with false [LY] breaks.4-I also believe in true poetry, or that true poetry must vibrate, it's a vibration, which is available, you must find and use. A sort of violence, or something to wear, is no longer the poetry of poetry is written on.5 I think, have felt like a personal experience. Also I think that the great texts (most of what I read, and how great) are much simpler diction.Note in fact the truth: the poetry, is what may be a valuable item, but nevertheless life is, it's almost a requirement today, as precious as it is, it's free, and it is beyond mind, beyond thought and speech, language, appearance, and I hate too Name ( as you may already know) that says: good advertising, as a product to bring it about. Thus, the poem is unusual and sensational, the burden is on the first stage of the scale. And if all the good poets are dead, we are not able to find the truth more, dare I say, only details and reality.See Dennis' website:

No comments:

Post a Comment