Friday, February 19, 2010

The Promise

The Promise I held her in my arms   So soft   Look in the eye color   From the ground floor.   Hair of silk, small wonder   Your breath of an angel kiss.   I quietly whispered to you,   "Please promise you'll never be more.   Stay in my arms forever   And all my dreams. "I've held your hand   So close   Eyes bright with wonder   World   Sunday kissed hair curly   Your voice sings a chorus of joy.   I whispered a silent prayer,   "Please, let it never be older.   Let her stay in my arms forever   And all my dreams. "I shook my arms   So beautiful   New eyes moist with tears   Hair so soft under my fingers   Your voice to with emotion   She whispered softly to me,   "Please, I do not want to get older   I would stay here forever in the arms,   Since my dreams do not come true. "I was in my arms   A moment   Eyes light up with love   Shiny hair with the flowers   Your voice alive with promise   She whispered softly to him:   "Please, let us, together with age,   Let me always in your arms   Together, they will have dreams. "They have the arms in   So soft   Looking into each others eyes   Filled with love and joy   I held my breath as I heard   She whispered softly to her:   "Please, I promise never ages,   Stay in my arms forever   And all my dreams. "You have all my dreams true.AE practice is an author on Writing.Com   Based and can be used by everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment