Friday, February 26, 2010

Grand Canyon 89 and Troy Kennels of Hell Two Poems

Grand Canyon 89 and Troy Kennels of Hell Two Poems Grand Canyon [? 89] Un-thought, the unexpected,   Now I was more and more flying   The Grand Canyon, the shadow   The plane stopped, the sun, so that   I could see its depth, its waves   And we grew up as I could see   In the desert, as he guided my eyes   In the vastness of the throat;   A purple beams its Sunday filtered air   My face, as I have not seen them   Porthole: civilization loomed   Back behind me, in Las Vegas;   I grabbed a piece of time,   Retu to? 89, for you, and this rhyme. # 1349 5/17/2006Troy:   And the farmers of Hell [a poem] All the dogs of hell came to the battles in Troy   Agamemnon, king of catch with three miles away   Achilles killed Hector sang when it was for the honor.   Red eared, red eyes and soaked with the blood of death;   Trojan Paris, Queen Helen was the cause.   With blazing arrows, spears and cut swards?,   All the vultures fought this war tear   Troy and fell to Hounds of Hell? Ulysses? Noise from the wooden horse   And all the doors were opened to Apollo? Place   It marked the city with fire flies   King Priam? S decreased with the Temple of Apollo;   They bear the brunt of poverty in Asia Minor. # 1348 in Troy 5/15/06Historical reference: in 1996, I went to Troy in Asia Minor [Turkey] E 'stato un momento magico, even if it is a decayed town, discovered by Heinrich Schliemann. The land where Troy sits on the data to the Neolithic settlers, perhaps to 3600 BC, and the gateway of Troy goes back to 2900 BC. I went to them, the city was sacked nine times in all their history.See Dennis' website:

No comments:

Post a Comment