Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Poems Anthology Part 2

Love Poems Anthology Part 2   Important Three Three little words, important words are all I have to say,   Three little, important words, more to me every day.   Three little, important words, which lasted all my life,   Three little, important words, only for my wife preferred.   Three little, important words, so simple, but true   Three little, important words, I just LOVE YOU! As well as the love I long to be with you, and how my heart bleed.My no love for you bus deep inside, a consumer need.My love for you is still as strong as the day on whose first met.And us, like going through life together, the stronger will be removed get.Being, tears save me, I can hardly compatible with the strain.I? m just a desire to this day to come when you? Re my arms again.The days pass so slowly, it seems so long to go.Until I am with you, once again, my love, I miss so.I know sometimes I'm not much fun, When? m with you, but just know, my dear, my love for you is true. Only the love I feel small electrical impulses, and running my fingers spine.Like countless ice, every time that you could touch your lips mine.I in your dark brown eyes, and swim in its sparkling tears.I you want Only my arms and You can hunt fears.I? t describes the love between us, simply aren? say.I t enough to just know that my love for you, any more day.My passion is like a locomotive, the thundering track.Since this day the first time that I was not back.You? ve, the joy in my world, on Sunday for my life since that fateful day, when it was really my wife.I have been blessed by someone above, the thing that I have for you, my treasure, it is easy love.Through years, is simply stronger, this love that I share with you.What can say more, my darlingThan simply, I love youJohn Roberts is a freelance training consultant trainers in the United Kingdom. Always open to discussions on education and technical training, John By contact by e-mail.   John is a prolific writer and editor for training and related technical articles, as well as poems and stories for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment