Sunday, February 21, 2010

Memories in the car

Memories in the car Sometimes, when they are sitting in the car   In the passenger side? home   After my love, as he went to our next destination,   I am responsible for conducting elsewhere.I can lead to more than one year, there are memories of childhood that we pass on some familiar places,   Busy, or dream of inspiration for music radio. Ll travel to the good times of a child when they pass through an old place   Where once stood a house.   All the beautiful sunny days that pass outside as a child,   Or the magic of Christmas is celebrated in this old house   Although no longer exists, it is always done in my mind.There are the links? After a public park in my city and I am old? Ll dream   When my love and I started dating? Many nights were spent laughing and frolicking in the park? And then I? It 'my tu and I love to smile,   Then take the hand, while we continue to drive.Minutes then as the memory goes,   Like the dance song in my ears to the radio, and also   Make up my mind again.I May km dreams of dancing, fame, the former high school, love,   Or, my little daughter, all adults.   It depends on how these strings are struck me.Slowly music, in silence, me? Ll derive special to my dreams.   Relax with playing songs in my memory mind.Before I know that my love gently nudges me and reports,   ? Honey, we? Es here. And our destination is filled with many more memories to create,   Conduct of those dream roads.Ariana R. Cherry is a writer and hand craft jewelry. He lives in central IL with her husband and daughter. You can buy jewelry or to read his poems to

No comments:

Post a Comment