Thursday, March 25, 2010

House of the Goblin Part two of the three scores

House of the Goblin Part two of the three scores Casa dei Goblin [Part two of three] Here is where, when the air is elegant country mountains shadows disappear! Here is where unnumbered spirits dwellWhere harp and the memory is running? When the rainbow? Jumps from itsStoreroom-hold, and cry; And the sand along the ocean Echo then die? As in sleep? And what magic, ghouls! ... Who are these ghosts, the charm and splendor? By a substance? Hell? I believe that Or a symbolic language in a Dreamy forget! We are all in exile of beauty? Yes, we are in exile by the invisible beauty? Where fragile wings and tendeess Meet the seraphim.Yet we must hold the lock? Things can not walk in our sleep, yes, oh yes, we all live? We all live, we do not, you and I, in the house of the Goblin ... muffled in a lily white, smiles, smilingTo find a way out? , Da; Maga as God Almighty? You are, as a violent worm? (I'm more a verb than a noun, but the Verbs win with the worm.) Note: Part II, # 753 7/8/05? The poetry, the images seem to flash with my mind, as if I am in a block on the planet earth. Poetry in general dlsiluk,? To achieve this sense of poetry, you can have music to rise, or would I? I often do not know if there is a right way and wrong, like this one. But what I know is that if I did not fall, I can not be rushed to the whole of poetry I want to produce. Yes, we have to fight against the spirit and experience, and to win, you have to chew on any suitable words. Poet / Author Dennis Siluk the new book on poetry: "The magic of the Andes", or you can place

No comments:

Post a Comment