Thursday, March 11, 2010

The indescribable feeling

The indescribable feeling An indescribable feeling   Streaming through my body   A sensation of pain   A feeling of sadness,   It is a mixture of many emotions   It's too big is too chaotic commotionIt   It 'like a toado   Or something stronger   It is an indescribable feeling is strong sensationThe   Like a firework in my head,   Causes crackling in my head   The explosion almost more   more intense than that which can handleIt fear is like a mouth of fire in me   Be a monstrous   Trapped in my bodyThis creature in me   The thing that keeps me alive   In my body   This is what this drama intimidatingWith as revenue   My mind has started to have a sudden spasm,   The trauma is permanently   It 'important to me to be antagonized buy anxiety ask, you can   And 'this really happens   It may be true   They are dreaming an indescribable feeling   The sense of nostalgia   The feeling of the need   The sensation that does not   The feeling that only causes more Paini feel I framed   Framed by a horrible crime   Something unforgivable   Something that I will not be able to deal with   It caused such traumatic sensationAn feeling indescribable   One that is not for all men of experience   That has never heard or known   I can not, I am not a game for him   Slate termanate Methis feeling is indescribable   I will announce   And all that remains is the silence,   DarknessI'm calm and philosophy major and I am a great fan of Nietzsche work. I also have fins, that Marilyn Manson (Brian Weer) is very good philosophys (although controversal, and thecnically is not a philosopher, but of course I am not) I also enjoy many other philosophers, and are about a career with something to do with the philosophy and / or mesh. I am a very dramatic person and like everything to do with the theater, including theater. I also like photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment