Monday, March 8, 2010

Sweet Serendipity

Sweet Serendipity Sweet serendipity   Continues to shine on me   Open your eyes to see   Do everything you want   My jouey as a result of my treasure   Find my destination   Living authentically   Practice spontaneousness   Get rid of indecision   Living with courage   Becoming part of the day exhuberantly   I express my full potential passion   It is never limited by the reality of my   But living within a victorious   Through my faith and the reality within <   Sweet serendipity   When my efforts are made   And the distance I? Go fully implement   They say about me   In love and life that I gained   Go to the tragedy   To succeed   A mess   To send a message   The trap   A step   Apparent setbacks   For immeasurable success   As the pain   In power   Anxiety   Creativity   Danni   In healing   Crime   In the sense   Disaster   Dynamic recovery   Countless discoveries destination   Realization of dreams   Causing in the world   To listen   Shine on me sweet serendipity   Make my life   What you need! Paul Davis is author of Breakthrough for a broken heart a book tells us how to overcome disappointments and flowers in your dreams! 'It is a minister, life coach (relational and professional), fitness trainer, keynote speaker at the world professional, creative consultant, humor being, adventure capitalist, explorer, mediator, liberator and dream-maker . Paul 's compassion for people and passion for the jouey took more than 50 countries in the world where he had a tremendous impact. Paul has also brought revival to many in war, poverty and the tsunami-affected regions of the earth. His nonprofit organization Dream-Maker Ministries is building dreams and breaking limitations.Paul 's Breakthrough Seminars inspire, revive, awaken, impregnate with purpose, impart the fire of desire, catapult people into a new level of self-awareness, facilitate the discovery and destiny dream fulfillment. Paul can be contacted at: 407-282-1745 or RevivingNations@yahoo.com407-967-7553

No comments:

Post a Comment