Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Who is the most famous love poem

Who is the most famous love poem The most famous love poems love poems have been for centuries to inspire lovers and romance. If your love for someone special poetry, you can use your feelings in words so eloquent memorable. Many famous love poems by classical poets such as Lord Byron, Elizabeth Barrett Browning and Shakespeare. But a famous love poem by a mode poet May appeal to a younger person who likes a less formal tone. The poet e.e. Cummings wrote what is probably the most famous love poem currently. It 'been done in other books and films as inspiration for other writers. I am your heart with me! from E. E. Cummings, I have your heart with me (I believe it is in my heart) I am never without it (anywhere I understand you, my dear, and what is done by only me is your way, my treasure) , I fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) I want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true) and it is you, not always the moon, and what a sun Always when you sing Here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the budget and the sky of the sky of a tree called life which grows higher than soul or spirit of hope, it can hide) and this is wonder that the continuation of the stars apart I carry your heart (I have in my heart) The poet ee Cummings is a unique writer, he in new methods of creating and mood, the words on paper. It examines the use of space on the page and the words? Just as important as sound when the poem aloud. This poem is a perfect example of his use of parentheses and unusual range of variation. He found a wonderful way to express very abstract ideas with concrete grammatical forms. With this poem to express to your loved ones are for you. Visit to lea more about famous love poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment