Monday, March 29, 2010

Orion s Orchard Poetic Prose

Orion s Orchard Poetic Prose In the cosmos, around the world (perhaps the spirit as well)? Once someone has thrown a ball? I think? Somewhere, and it exploded? Something: the slowed somewhat ', and their orientation (push - in all directions) is still the air to maintain the momentum that has been set in motion (long ago), so that when it loses its momentum, that will crash, I suppose, and all that is the ball (the essence of what lies on it, in it): This is all that remains, the rest only waves, only the waves Nothing that a person, if the thrust of an outcome, and this is not all he has created a sort of stasis (repeat)? is: for what? Unless someone does not create anything other than a sort of something new. E 'as it was, like him, otherwise it would come to surround the world with all its t? S passed, and I? S dotted. We usually do not? T think in this way, so we want the spirit of mad.I heard a voice in this dream of my mind said,? They are immortal, they are seated behind the sun, and I see epitaphs of all, all living beings, then I am open, his lips, an endless task, it seems sometimes the apex of life comes from nothingness? and I feel the desire to die, to remain as something that Eyeless faces, that is what they once were, but with my grace has been, and who are they? more.Orion? s illumed by my side, showering me like a rainbow, with its narrow streets, orchard wind is the great mocker of the universe, which perhaps call it, perhaps Baudelaire? s imagination, or Poe's Twilight or A. Clark Smith? s dangerous deep orchards; George Sterling? s musical images, spectral light, Dennis Siluk? s murmur, confused silence, Ellis? epigrammatic flight of fantasy. I tu, in contact (so that I destroy my stuff): only through its combustion drums, in the winds of nowhere? What I have done everything. The head of the horse: he roars like a volcano, a moat around me, the universe is like a viper Press, sacrifice an animal in all proportions RIP I? Ve dug in thrust, as they are called, from the drive, I have set for you: The Guardian of the Earth. # 1366 6/5/2006Comment by:? Here is a poem of cosmic variety, which I hope you like it, I hope, will be short and descriptive, you need the element of ambiguity to the beauty of God? s vast universe. See Dennis' web site: Laureado Poeta en San Jeronimo de Tunan, Peru article Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment