Wednesday, December 9, 2009

101 Those Sexy Poets writing

101 Those Sexy Poets writing Of course, poets are the most sexy Brownings.Elizabeth, which was the home and the school in Italy eloped with Robert, bo in England in 1806. He died in Italy for 55 years have produced a son, Pen, who survived her.Robert Browning was bo near London in 1812. His father had a big library which, at least in part, Robert was formed. Elizabeth is like? S and reduced their poems on-line. He wrote again. Who made them and create elope Pen. Robert died at 77 years and is buried in Westminster Abbey. They have a burial place of poets. What? Poet called S? S Coer.Read thought about greek in polls Brownings were sexy.John Keats was bo in London, but not until 1879. It 'been a good education, despite the fact that he was the son of a building caretaker. He studied medicine and worked in a gradual manner, but also results in a writer? S Never Never Land.Keats died of consumption in Italy (as Elizabeth) in 1821 a disease that killed her mother. Read his biography to see that both John and Elizabeth died in Italy is called by us writers draw a parallel. In this case, this is a week parallel.Edgar Allen Poe is another romantic hope. He liked yore.Note Poe Nicean crust that is almost always called by his full name, while John Keats called? Keats. After much research, I do not know because I know you must be is.But known to be called only by his suame, but with Adam and Eve, who are always called by their first names.I are on good authority that her last name was Jones: Jones and Adam and Eve were created in Missouri.This that do not have to be true? no? If Adam is my great-grandfather then ultra No? His name should not be Jones? Well, no? Do not take higher math to it. Their children have the suame Jones. Their children have the suame Jones. Get it? Back to Poe: Poe died in a ditch all know.That in Baltimore.Actually, was found unconscious and died in a hospital.They not? Do not say in his life or whether it was John Hopkins. But I? I am pretty sure that if it was John Hopkins, who had saved. (Writer? S call this drawing a conclusion.) His death was so in 1849 he lived 40 years after his birth in Boston.Did know that Poe was the army? He reached the rank of sergeant major in two years, a great poet. This is another parallel. I was in the army for two years and always admired the women sergeant.Poe. Read his biography on Poe Note that it is a museum. How many poets can say that? We need? Do not jump because Andrew Marvell wrote his Mistress.Marvell Coy was bo in 1621 in England and spent her childhood running around the city of Hull. Hull must have been an ideal place to grow. What? And the third largest port in England.Even Hitler knew that.He bombed the hell out of it during World War II.Marvell that have been exposed to the history of the area. He knows what an Anglo-Saxon, who was a Viking, and it was a Roman. Probably you know Adriano? S wall. You may also go to the camp on foot and on it. Well, it would have been too far from their house.Marvell was well educated and traveled widely in Europe.Most of his stuff was not published during his lifetime. He died in 1678. Read his biography in a lot of poets sexy, but must stop here. We need to see the poetry of some poets and those mentioned below, write a poem of our own. Therefore, take notes! Elizabeth Barrett BrowningThis is his most famous poem by the Portuguese sonnets. Robert called his dark complexion Portuguese.Sonnet my dear little wife XLIIIHow you like to do? Let me count the ways.   I love you for the depth and breadth and height   My soul can reach, when feeling of view   For the purpose of being and ideal grace.   I love you to the level of everyday life   Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.   I love you freely, as men strive for Right;   I love you purely, as they tu from praise.   I love you with a passion for using   In my old pain, and the faith of my childhood.   I love you with a love that seemed lost   With my lost saints, I love you with breathing   Smiles, tears, of all my life! - And, if God choose,   I like it, but it is better death.I later married a girl once. Elizabeth was the bride and groom was Robert. I read this poem. After the service of a gentleman asked me if I was a teacher of English. I told him I was an engineer of research and everything. Then she said the couple had married in time and eteity. I married for time and mortality. Well, I said, What have I done, I did! Always made mistakes at the wedding. My congregation always waited to see what would be a mistake. Once I said? I present Mr. and Mrs. Richi. This is wrong. ? Richi? is the bride? s maiden name.Anyway, noted that Elizabeth said? and if God choose, I am better, but love thee after death. Love is not immortal.If? read the poem aloud, and read back again.Robert BrowningRobert was a little 'long so you just cut short the first of its series of poem.A Pretty WomanThat-beige leather-dappled hair of it,   And the blue eyes   Dear and dewy,   Both the fresh air Infantino: thinking men can not have you, sweet,   And it envelops,   Oh, and keep you,   So, do you, Great! It is similar to one of us, you know ---   For the purposes of a word   Or a sword of it,   All the same, whate'er the chance, which in tu know.and that we, we are told ---   If young people and also   The eyes and mouth too,   All over the face, composed of flowers, always provided that say.I Elizabeth brown eyes that have to do with his dark complexion. The girl in this poem has blue eyes. Do you think that was written to Elizabeth? John KeatsKeats was prolific. I always liked the first verse of this famous poem: Ode to a greek UTHOU d unravish yet quiet girl,   Thou foster child of silence and slow time   Sylvan historian, so that we can express   A story as sweet as the flowers of our rhyme:   What leaf fringe? D legend haunts about your street   Of deities or mortals, or both,   In Tempe or the Dales of Arcady?   What men or gods are these? Loth What girls?   What mad pursuit? What struggle to escape?   What pipes and tambourines? What wild ecstasy? Heard melodies are sweet, but the unknown   They are sweet, so soft you tube, the game;   No to the sensual ear, but ultimately more? D   Pipe to the spirit of Companies no tone:   Fair youth, beneath the trees, you can not leave   Your song, nor the trees can never be discovered;   Bold Lover, never, never kiss you can,   Despite winning near the goal - but not sad;   You may not disappear, even if you do not have your happiness,   Forever love you want, and to be fair! Ah, happy, happy to arms! that can not throw   Their leaves, nor ever bid the Spring farewell;   And happy Melodist, unwearied,   Piping songs forever new;   More happy love! more happy, happy love!   For ever warm and still enjoy? D   Always panting and forever young;   All breathing human well above the passion,   That leaves a heart high cloy and sad? D   A buing front and a parking tongue.Who came to the sacrifice?   As green altar, or mysterious priest,   Lead? Heifer before following in the sky   And all their silken flanks with garlands drest?   What little town by river or sea   Or mountain built with peaceful citadel,   It is empty in this town, this godly tomorrow?   And in a city, your path forever   It will be silent and not say a 'soul   Why are you sorry, and you can? Er retu.O Attic shape! Fair attitude! with Brede   The men and women of marble tensions,   With forest branches and the trodden weed;   Thou, silent form, make fun of us thought DOST   E 'as eteity: Cold Pastoral!   When old age shall this generation waste,   You have to stay in the midst of other ay   More ours, a friend to man, you say? First,   ? Beauty is truth, truth beauty - that's all   Ye know on earth, and all you need to know.I wonder what happened to the u Keats was watching. When the gods or men looking around the empty box? Edgar Allen POED you like soap operas? Well, Helen was true. He was committed to Poe, but not outside. Read the whole story that tiring? Sa opera.Here soap is Poe? S poetry? Helen? but is a generic Helen (Poe liked the sound of the word) and went to Helen of Troy Helen or lost? For HelenHelen, your beauty is for me   Nicean barks like those of the past,   That gently o'er a perfumed sea,   The tired, so wo wanderer bore   In his own shoreOn desperate seas long accustomed to roam,   Jacinto hair, classic face   The Naiade airs have brought me home   The glory that was Greece,   And the greatness that was Rome.Lo! Yon brilliant window-niche   As the statue-like I see you standing   The agate lamp in his hand!   Ah, Psyche, from the regions   Tierra Santa-se! I? I am going with Helen of Troy.Andrew MarvellThis is one of my favorite poems. I hope you like it.To His Coy MistressHad world, but enough for us and now,   This coyness, lady, no crime.   We would sit and think about how   To walk and pass our love on the day.   While in India the Ganges' side   You must find rubies I by the tide   Humber complain. I   I love you ten years before the deluge;   It should, if you please, refuse   Until the conversion of Jews.   My vegetable love should grow   That the vast empires, and more slow.   One hundred years should go to praise   Your eyes, forehead and eyes;   Two hundred to adore each breast,   But thirty thousand to the rest;   The age, at least for each party,   And the last age should show your heart.   Why, Madam, you deserve this state;   I do not like in my lower back rate.But always listen   Time winged machine near a hurry;   And there are all before us   Deserts of vast eteity.   Your beauty is no longer to be found,   Moreover, in his marble tu, must play   Echoing my song, and then try to worm   And long-preserved virginity;   And your quaint honor tu to dust,   And in all my lust ashes.   The tomb is a fine and private place,   But I think nobody embrace.Now then, while the young tone   It is located on the skin like moing dew,   And while your soul that breathes   In every pore with instant fires,   Now the sport, while you can,   And now, as am'rous bird of prey,   At the same time, instead of devouring our time   Languishing in slow Chappe pow'r.   We're going to roll all our strength and all   The sweetness in a ball,   And tear our pleasures with rough fight   Through the iron gates of life.   So even if we are not able to make our Sunday   Stand still, but we will do run.Well, you know what to say, make love like the sun shines.Now it's time for you to write a romantic poem. I? Ll writing my right here.To AprilNow March wind have moved to the north lies   I look for having blessed the spring snow melt alpine.I want to feel my arms that have always waited for your smile.   I have time for you to keep close and long, I long to hold off all while.When endless winter snows that bued my ears and my fingers frozen   Although I will both day and night, until now, so not all right.Now you see in the distance, coming to me for help.   Wait! Please do not pass me. You? Han ido again. I cry.You? Han ido again. I cry.Well, I like hot weather.John T. Jones, Ph.D. (tjbooks@hotmail.com, retired Vice President of R & D for Lenox China, is the author of novels and weste books (business, scientific, engineering, humor), poetry, etc. ex Official editor of the ceramic industry. is Executive Representative of IWS sellers of Tyler Hicks wealth of books and kits for success. TopFlight Flagpoles also sells. He calls himself "Taylor Jones, the hack writer." For more information: website web:

No comments:

Post a Comment