Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Before dawn in Beijing, a poem and love

Before dawn in Beijing, a poem and love [A Love Affair] The nights are long, it seemed an age   (All before dawn in Beijing),   Kam youthful smile, my magic age   And we, who belongs to every heartbeat   A sweet compulsion that the tone   The outbreak, a powerful moing in Beijing;   Then yellow flowers seem to fall (singing):   It was an empire with the pain and Summits   I am a sea and sky? The darkness is deep, a sleepy soul   Somewhere between reality and sleep,   Tides of Time and Matter disappeared?   Pure was released from memory   The items I have never heard   And the dreams and the echoes   Also, I have the Light of the Stars   Before dawn in Beijing,   What haunts the cable in my past? # 1371 6/17/06In write the story? An Affair in Beijing? Original title? Stockbridge Romance? I added an old poem that I had done in 1997 when I did live this matter, and it seemed right, a new poetry of this book. And so I came to this poem, and I say maybe change the name of history in the name of the poem. Usually I change the name to my lonely stories, novels or short several times in history. The title in important, but if you write the story and at the same time, so that history for others to read, often change. In the case of a recent history that I have? Ve on the Inteet? A Romance in Augsburg? the title is not and does not change just because the story is good, and it was five years ago. Now people are, as stated in a review of the species, is one reediting. For a time the book was in progress, and I had to publishers in the last minute to change the title, and did.See Dennis' website: Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment