Sunday, December 20, 2009

Solitude and lurking Ripples Two Poems

Solitude and lurking Ripples Two Poems 1SolitudeAll I always wanted was a meal   And a bed? A roof over my head   (And maybe a little 'wine or beer)   I do not have? T really needs a good woman anymore.A   Nice, I thought later,   Order together with beer and a bed,   Roof and a little 'wine know.Anyhow you, I have always been good, with a   Small room, an apartment, to identify:   It 'was all I really need, in addition   With a pen in hand and some paper, paper from me to write my poetry,   When I sober enough to write or   Perhaps einsam now with my new wife,   Wine, beer? And, of course, that bed.And course: freedom, the cause   We all went to war for the way back when?   Many times! Unsure of how many friends   Was to die for them, again when.That? And all I ever really needed. Yes, oh yes   Why: Without a doubt, I found my   Soul? S solitude somewhere buried in all these   Somewhere in my little coer of solitude. # 1204 2/12/062Ode to ambush RipplesHere, windDid waves of the song of Hell?   The Abyss-door was openSomething foot theGrass? One form, a form? I see? Vivid as the veins in me;   Evil lurks (Mighty)! Dedicated and inspired by Clark A. Smith and George Sterling, after reading the many letters to each other. # 1099 1/25-06See Dennis' website:

No comments:

Post a Comment