Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Poetry in meaning of words and Rocket Belt

Poetry in meaning of words and Rocket Belt In Poetry: Meaning of the WordsWhen write poetry, I am the meaning of words that all too often the same sound, but once, when clearly wrong for an entirely different meaning from what I have, I have a moment of mitigation. If my rhyme is flat, and my rhythm, so what can survive as long as the meaning of my words are not and I will be with them to be. Even punctuation can, and not too much damage, but not with my sense of the words when they are tued off, or not do, that is. I am not a teacher, or perfectionist in / from German, English, or to be somewhat 'in the literature, is, and will do, but here is the bottom of an iceberg of poetry? The meaning of words. Write what you put into words, and what do they say the words, writing poetry, or so I remember me, or at least from time to time to remind me, remind me that poetry is the highest point or in the form / text. But sometimes I have to give up something to get something, but never the meaning of a word. Well, that's how I feel anyway. Why? it hurts not only me, but for poetry on the Vietnam reader.A called:? Corporal Siluk and Rocket Belt? E? sa? ell for a night For the missile in flight? Private McGee reminded me? Thinkin? We finished for the day Ready to go to sleep (Perhaps, to think against it). If, by a clear Both could? Ear The whistle of a rocket? s push? ? ver? our little tin roof hut. Got to pack up our guns again? I said a private McGee? ? There constant, ol? PAL? Half drunk, and went on his knees? As the rocket explodes? Somewhere in the vicinity In the bushes. # 738 6/24/05Dennis Siluk of a new book, "The Magic of the Andes", he currently lives in St. Paul, Minnesota, and Lima, Peru. He is working on two other books and several short stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment