Saturday, December 19, 2009

Poems of Nature

Poems of Nature Nature   The sky is gray   In this day of late summer   As the sun gives   The different colors   After the scene.   A look to see   A beauty to see,   Campfire one thousand stories to tell.   By defining twilight   And the night fixing   If the system of fog   About each protocol   Each part   Since the light is too low.   But you hear?   Yes, a family spirit,   What's the name   For us, patron of nature,   Those who believe, deep thoughts   All things above   And all the things around   And adventure, to which bound.   So,   Let us begin   Before this big night is over!   Nature II   How to continue to tread   The well-wo path between the trees,   Many thoughts in my head swim   From refreshing beauty   The fresh air and clean   Playing in my hair,   The rainbow   Which started to show   In the tops of the trees,   The birds? openly symphonies   And the rays of the sun to warm my face   Since I am open to all the Sunday lit room.   Nature has its own music,   Its specially tuned melody.   I never want to lose,   For what it means to me,   I can never fully express   I also like the feeling in my chest.   It is here, in the woods,   This place of nature and spirit,   I feel blessed that   And ignore the old habit   Humanity   In the sense   Its own activities   And forget about nature.   Come friend,   Let's go this way once again   Before the end of this great day!   Nature III   In this heaven so great   I see a small cloud of dense,   Holding tight and tense,   Ready to fall to their contents,   To delete   And clean   All this nonsense poetry.   Yes, I am guilty of many sins.   The gray of the day   While watching the flashes of fire,   I play with my too human   We hope soon to hope the sun's rays,   This piece of jewelry on my soul shadows in shades of gray.   I come now clear   Until that our death,   What is good and just   In the eyes of God   Our nature is often challenging   It denies.   Nevertheless,   Let me not digress,   I hope to work and for the better,   And I never   God promises   Salvation, not least   For those who believe in him,   And their govement quickly abandoned sinners.   Well, how to find the love of God strong and true,   We begin our new adventure   And the nature of new   Before the end of this great day!   Type IV   As I walk the beach, glittering,   I watch the waves breaking on the shore.   All natural joy seems within reach,   And I like even more.   There are many sites that I see:   A lot of people fishing on the pier,   Lovers whispers are not designed for,   And the younger swimmers who are not afraid!   But, as I watch the birds,   And they appear in the search for fish,   I am aware that these words   Can not describe all that!   However, the great flow of life   Even more to ebb and flow.   Live by faith, for all our disputes   Will be solved by God, not what you know.   Well, let's start this jouey again!   We walk on the beach hand in hand,   In the afteoon tide is   And it exceeds a foot in the sand! Owen Johnston, lives and teaches Wado Ryu Karate in Lake City, South Carolina. Enjoys reading, writing, teaching, and spending time with his girlfriend. The poem is an excerpt from the author of the book titled "Heaven on Earth", a sample of which is available at the Johnston Wado Ryu Karate - online community.

No comments:

Post a Comment