Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gotta Be Me

Gotta Be Me Take my words and   Make me confused   I lose my groundYou say you are a man   So, let me be who I am   I do what I say   I refuse to another day of struggle   'Cause baby I gotta meYou think that you are strong   Always trying to prove me wrong   Take me back   Convincing I wrong to say you're a man trackYou   So, let me be who I am   This time, I mean, what I say   I refuse to stay another day   'Cause baby I gotta mePretended are too sweet   His heart was my refuge   Has my soul for free   They have forgotten, not only me meRemember   I have changed and   Everything feels real   Live my life without thinking you're a man youYou   Their heart surface   Will we ever   Baby, I'm loving me   Life freeHowever luck we distrust the sincerity of men, we believe that we speak more honestly than others. ? Francois de La RochefoucauldThese words "Gotta be me", I came to many years before I published. Of course, they are bo, from my experience, the heart and growth. When I do, I stressed that the refusal is part of the processes of life and love. This is a piece of what I believe, François de La Rochefoucauld is playing in his supply. In life and love, becomes a subtle moment, our eyes opened, and the illusion begins to dissipate. After the dismantling begins, then we must accept the fact that we know that we lost, sincerity and honesty, that we once believed in so completely and our only option is to decide whether we can live with this problem loss.One at least, men and women agree: Both women mistrust.   ? H.L. Mencken has this statement in my mind, as I have always been a "girl children", and I do not want that all men are the only one who's wrong. Some women are more talented on treason, but I do not believe that all women are suspect, both. The deception and betrayal is a man of sin. My words can necessary.Respectfully sex PacificoCopyright 2006 Patti Patti PacificoLyrical can be used without credit note repartee with fatherhood, course.A the former computer professor tued Inteet writer, I have combined elements of film, music and publishing industries to create a new breed exclusively for the Inteet-Digi-Tome's. Are you interested in a different way of leaing and beautiful way to live, I have the world's first Digi-Volume, "life."     (RSS Feed for my ezine article.)

No comments:

Post a Comment