Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Why do I write a masochistic s Dream

Why do I write a masochistic s Dream My site has given me a mission. I'm writing an article explaining why it is written. It seemed so simple that I have looking at the expanse of virgin white.Do you want the dramatic version, or the logic of meaning that almost, at least if you know me well? Oh heck, I just start writing and see what is out.Let me tell you what I think on the words to begin with, and because I believe that some of my most profound statements come out in rhyme c This is how you arrive them.What is this place? Why is it so unique!   Look, I have eyes and a face, feet? There is a blob on my face. I call a nose.   And those wiggly things stand, is toes.There on the keyboard, you need hands   connected with the rest, by a long flexible bands.At the end of my hands, fingers or feet?   I imagine that my choice, really knows.Words because that was created so that people could share,   all the things he lived with, with others that cared.If flower that I called and called the Star   our talks are not very far.But until someone said yes, he knew   if I wore my foot, an umbrella or shoes? I hope that you get the drift of this poem. I was in a silly mood when I wrote it, but it says exactly what I meant ... that words are the basis for communication, and the community of our language allows us to share ideas and lea from each other. And what I do with my writing is to take those words and combine them to make a poem or a story to you, or anyone interested to read what has happened in my mind. I write because sometimes I need to unleash the ideas that have formed. Seeing the clarity or confusion of my thoughts on paper allows me to order and determine exactly what I feel things. I wish to express my deepest feelings of my poetry, and if you do cry, you know that my face was wet and probably. My friends tell me to write when you know that I am in a state of mind to something, because they know that writing heals me. I can not tell you why it works that way, so if it is, maybe it's just a release.That version was dramatic. The logic is that I'm better in writing. Not long ago, I retued to university to achieve even some academics, and to take all the classes that could help me become a better writer. To get a diploma, I had to take a speech class. Yes, I would be very good with words. I have had poetry readings, and I spoke of my head to my children for 33 years, but put in front of an audience (no matter) and all the words that I made with great care, to go God knows where to lead. No, not a public speaker. I did discover from this class that are parts of our brain that gove our ability to use the words. In my particular case, the surface of the floor underdeveloped.But this is normal. She put me in front of a keyboard and my fingers wing, only the difficulty of keeping my brain as I compose.There another reason why I write. As I had some 'older that I realized that it is too easy to sit back and remain silent on something that I do not like, than to speak and give my spirit kicked a fuss. But if I do not know how my mind is that whoever I do not like something? And maybe, just maybe, someone out there agrees with me and he is just sit and be silent too. Perhaps some things should be changed, and perhaps my words will be the promoters of this change. I am not conceed to be more politically correct, and if someone has criticized me for being irrational I just wrote to the menopause. (I have found that to be effective a good excuse!) What I'm writing, because there are things I want to say. I hope that you find interesting as you read! Marie Pacha? Exploded on the scene of writing? in 2001.   His first two books will be delivered in the form   copy and its latest two are in bookstores now.Get Mary? s Newsletter:   The Dragon's Digest   Mailto: ezinesubscribe@dragonsaerie.pfwh.net   Entering a world of magic, chaos and humor.     Copyright? 2005-2006 Marie Pacha

No comments:

Post a Comment