Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Shortly Negrito Negrito in English and Spanish

Shortly Negrito Negrito in English and Spanish Negrito, and his son, Negrito little (and often with his wife) to walk the streets, waste collection, not sure what to do with it: the bicycle wheel attached to a car behind her back, up and down the streets on foot Miraflores, a ho sound that people know that? come, put the pieces of garbage in the cart? on.He move is a simple man that I see, of course, the small, three children and I leaed a wife who cares. He, like me, came out of a naked mother and the two of us were naked, back when the main difference, my mother was bo in the U.S., I guess. Besides that, I do not know.All brown around it are the people who are black is white. I took him today in the heat, he and his children, to clean, to clean the trash behind our house. Date of water and a coke, a hat for your child, a towel, and twenty dollars. He said no? I do not need the towel, it was black: its land still covered research hands.He Monday, this proud man, a man of God, to sweat a little 'more, to do some' over dollars to cut our branches tree is almost hung above the door. N. black silo inside him, the man is pure, with the shadow, lean, like many in Peru, trying to ea a living. # 1282 3/18/06 Prose Poetry. Negrito, of Miraflores, which is known by his real name is Mark, not sure if you call Negrito, but no one seems to hide the user name, however, call Mark at his face. It looks very nice, and being black is not a Bourdon he, as seems to many in the U.S., which seems to go with God? S call, not out of the ore: intolerance, as many blacks in the United States today. So I thought, and this little sketch of a man who has met once and will meet again, which would be of interest to my readers.Spanish   Translated by Rose of Pe? ALOZ of SilukNegrito, Peque? O Negrito   (San Juan de Miraflores, Lima, Peru) Negrito, and his son, the little O in bold (and sometimes his wife), walking on the streets, waste collection, I am not sure that with this: tied behind the wagon? And this with a bicycle wheel, up and down the streets of Miraflores their feet, the sound of a ho, to know who I am? N. next, the machine is put in the trash? continue yendo.El is a simple man I am, flat, or small, so three children, a wife who cares. He, as I came naked from a mother, both naked when we come back we will be the biggest difference, my mother was bo? in Am? rich, I guess. Another thing apart from this, not people around se.Todos bronzed son, and I am black is white. D he used today? A, in the midst of the heat, he and his son for cleaning, to clean the garbage behind? S of the shop. I gave him water and a Coca-Cola, a hat for his son, a towel, and twenty dollars. He said that did not need it, the towel, said he was black: looking at his hands covered with suciedad.El back? on Monday, this proud man, a man of God, something Sudar m? s, d win a few? m like? s: the cut of our branches? tree, which is almost hung? climbing above the door frame. We are drawn in black, the man is a pure, with a subtle nuance, as many in Peru, "Just trying to ea a living. 18/Marzo/2006 # 1282 poem in prose. Negrito, Miraflores, how? he is known, his real name is Mark, I'm not sure if you called Negrito knows, no one seems to hide this Nick, but the picture is called for his side. It seems quite nice, and being black is not a problem for him, as it seems to many in the U.S., seems to agree with the call of God, and shows no sign of the intolerance, as many blacks are ? rich do today. And why feathers? that this regime Peque? or a man who knows? once and again? to see once again, it would be interesting for my lectores.See Dennis' website:

No comments:

Post a Comment