Thursday, December 3, 2009

Poetry Exercises

Poetry Exercises Poetry is a very 'art. This means that the density of the means of exploration and practice. More than that, even if the poetry exploriation in writing can be very revealing. There are words that come easily to us, then there are those who finesse, thought, and perseverance to find. These are the words that are often burried under the skin behind the conext greater emotional depth situation.There are many nuances of every word is like shades of each primary color, a painter uses. Sadness, for example, is a word that is so great that one can not say the same for every situation. This is why the poet uses images, figurative language and other skills of poetic slice via adjectives and abstract language. The poet digs between the meaning of certain words, and sees the discovery of a meaning that exists in conventional language.Exploring ways to get the different nuances of words is an experience that, regardless of whether you write poetry for therapy easy or you can write poems in the hope that one day be published, will help you a direct route to the conscience. They are aware of their thoughts, as we see, and we lea to read the meaning of objects and situations in your daily life.Here some basic exercises, you think about your honesty writing.Rewrite poetry of a classical position. Play with the prospect. Write from the perspective of someone who is known or written as a response to the first author.Write a poem about himself, but not show to others. Here is a basic model. Feel free to rewrite the lines, and no response to the blank write the obvious. You should treat something that looks like a poem, and perhaps, if you are enough, with the manipulation, it could well be a poem. This exercise is not designed to create a masterpiece, but to show the kind of poet you are.When you are finished with this piece, not only display some information about you, in general, but you can about how to manipulate the perception of a certain style. Ask yourself these questions: What kind of metaphors I use? I completely change the direction it seemed, this exercise was for me? As I received the restructuring of the lines? I add rhyme? Are: an exercise in poetic self actualizationMy name (suame). When I (the child) I [...]. When (age) I [...]. I 've always wanted [...], but if I (age), I [...]. My thoughts are like them [...], [verb] as [...]. My skin is [...] are a [...]. I pulled myself [...], if I was (age). Even though I (age), I knew that [... ], I know for sure that [...]. I [...]. I'm [...],( name). Write a letter to a certain object. During our daily routine, there are items that we see that a certain type of effect on us. Of course, letters and special moments of great importance for us, but have you ever been caught in thoughts about a particular item that does not fall in this category now? This is what you are writing a letter to.Again, this exercise was not designed to create a masterpiece. It is rather a process of self-definition. As with other exercises, you can end up with something like a good poem, but the idea is to see how it comes to things around you. Keep on hand a notebook with you in the coming days, weeks or months. The next time you go to work, take your children to the park, or go to a store of food, it is consciously perceived as normal things.In In summary, there really is such thing as good or bad poetry, just poetry unnoticed . Just write what you think that sounds poetic, does not reach the public, and not do anything for her. Everything you need to dig, scrape the skin until it bleeds. Then and only then will a genuine process of poetry writing surface of a poem, if one day, or it may give you a year. Find the roughness of the poem is as revealing as the discovery of the importance of life.Devrie Paradowski is the author of "A Ray wedged Through", a strange combination of dirt smeared poetry, not attempts at self-discovery and fault awesome. Visit their website or literary opportunity to visit the exercise of poetry site

No comments:

Post a Comment