Thursday, December 31, 2009

Attitude and Meaning in Poetry

Attitude and Meaning in Poetry So keep saying that do not like the articles on poetry, but I do, perhaps because the writing of the whole world there, I respect and above all the rest of the poem. My wife was looking over a poem of mine today, makes the translation into Spanish, and you said, you enter a name as a verb, and if you put another word, will be two in the same sentence. And I said, this is not a sentence is a line in a verse, compliments and direct object. To be honest with myself, I could find the word I wanted, I did the floor to be presented as a plural adjective, so I can grow into what I wanted to put an end to line.Then I thought to myself: you are trying to help, and makes more sense for her (not me), so I watched the whole poem, and including, if I had to change this situation in a word, me? d have to change the whole poem, the two series of 10 lines. You can not write a poem, any more than is possible for the creativity does not happen that way. Then I said, let me look and see if there is something in this poetry beyond words that can save the day. And I have restructured the entire poem, and created a deeper sense of what I wanted? But he was happy with her, and left the floor at all, and my wife fell asleep in the chair. I wanted to show my work, I mean, I had to stop everything in my life thinking about this topic to see if we really wanted to change. I think I have done for her.Right or evil, no matter what is the approach or attitude, now I will start all over again.I my world, north, south, east and west, to do better, God, I, my wife and I poetry.First? I realized long ago, the poem that was? exit poetry or poetry that you want, throw away the rest. Good or bad, if? It is not for you, because you Gaver. So if someone you like what you teach, it is good for you, if not, why talk about something or someone that is not for you. If you? T, like I say, don t read me. If yes, then good, don? T conforms to the music that you are sick in this way you can maintain a good attitude. When Elvis was a record, if anyone is in the domain that worry him, he? D cease production and leave. E 'common sense, you can be creative with a bug in the nose, which is why it is good, or perhaps a reason.I give an example of an event that took place in l985, when the Ronald McDonald St . Paul, I was invited to a presentation, but will be shorter than I wanted. However, in the process of participating in my presentation, I was asked to do some 'history, as I do? The story of Willie the Humpback Whale? in l981. Well I did, but? T finished, but I have done this long, would enable officials to review. During the presentation, one of the officers looked over, said something like this: If you can not take the form of rhyme and change the theme of the tortoise to a human being, and thus and so was rude on.He and demanding and I could continue, but I said, 'You know what you want, go do it? and I got up and left. They do not? A need for me or will not, as I went my creativity, and he told me over the phone, which does not? T know what they want, but I found that n? Want to. So instead of trying to make myself believe, and not, I do not have? T or want to waste my time with them. If I missed something, it may be a potential future of a course he knows what I mean, I offered my services.Anyhow, a book that I had done on the whale is moved from a Pulitzer Prize, and I had a nice letter back , but not price. [Meaning of a poem] Sometimes you lose and poet? also knows of himself, or so? I noticed a lot of poetry I? ve read. Most of us think that is the title of the poem, but it could be otherwise. The problem is not when it ends on a subject in itself, but when he hobbles when he already appointed. E? S po 'like sitting with an old friend and the functioning of things to say in order to take what comes to mind: it creates confusion in the reader. If they say, leave them alone, we? No need to book for a person with her. Faulkner is that at times irritates me, but not for its own reasons: it is also lost, do not stop if you are writing? Just slow. I hate to say this, but I: good arrogance, un po 'di bene in poetry? in a poem, if well done, so that you do not? t take to heart, and the display outside of the series. What I write, I write because I want to, there is, in general, and I like a lot of imagination in the coers. Thus, the attitude and direction are important elements in a poem, the reader can see, hear. The reader is no dummy, May they not write, but do not know. Sometimes the best poets, because they do not want to write, but so is love, and what are often those who appreciate more, and don t like about it mopped the floor, that a good look inside, there are poets perhaps the most eccentric of eyes, somewhere in the back of our mind tries to reveal the monster. Is d? see if I can say this right: never write a poem that was written because someone told you they wanted to hear, write, why should it be, perhaps, and this is something that has been forgotten, and would have done, but not enter, you lose the touch of creativity, or at least I, and the meaning of the poem becomes stale.See Dennis' Website

No comments:

Post a Comment