Saturday, December 12, 2009

True To Your Art

True To Your Art My name is Jeffrey Michael Miller, and I am a poet with the American Public, a new book called "From The Inside Out." This article discusses the main themes in my eyes, and the problem is how to be true, what is your art, the art might be. My art is poetry, and then use them as an example, but my opinion about this article shall apply to any kind have a real passion for this, because I believe it is universal. I see many people who love to write, as I call it crossover artists who write in many genres, but have no real specialty. I see romance science fiction writers or authors, the placing of poetry entitled to authors / poets and this is worrying for me. I am a poet, loves poetry and focused on poetry, so that this kind of thing when it comes to the crossing, I personally find insulting. People who do this kind of gender crossing, in my opinion are just trying their names in as many places as possible, hoping that in a stick and someone will. I think we are little, what you are writing and are only for the treatment of the press, that is. In the field of music do not see rapper / country artists because the literary world, we see Romance / Science Fiction / poet? In my opinion, the crossover does not have a real passion or belief in a genre, then write in all and for me is worrying. In my belief, but also reduce the benefits and the real artists usually only one and only one gender. You will never become a brain surgeon proctologist and you should not mistake the author / poet of the world that the poets do not reduce what is happening in the arts. I study karate and I took the time to find a real street effective self defense system of the real value is not enough for the sport or acrobatic performances. I have a passion for art and I'm good, does not want Zapping with other things like a bad salad. E 'already perfect in every way to me, without me or someone else, that the mix and change the real and effective and valuable home. I think my message to the crossover would be to stop the thinning of the technique, is used only for themselves and then a poet, poets real shame, because in this way. Take a look at what M.C. Hammer, if you have more than dance, and the bat, and you will understand the true poet is wrong light in. Think with passion and originality, once and applies to your art with a particular focus on the party who asserts that his art. Leave us alone and stop diluting with your work and a little 'exaggerated ego. It applies to your art man. Once you change, and it is an 'art is no longer what it was and that begins to change due to Dabble and crossovers in search of another place for their name, and filter me. If you know your true and genuine interest is not the poetry, and then let the people there as a genuine interest in writing romance or whatever you do, because you are not and never will a poet.

No comments:

Post a Comment