Wednesday, December 30, 2009

S picking lilacs and four other poems

S picking lilacs and four other poems 1. Less LikelyThe past Stone   The future is unreal   This is eteal # 1340 [8 / 2005] 2 Satan is Satan Offergeld freedom:   Despite the Mans   Stupid confidence. # 1341 [8 / 2005] 3 ArrivalLove arrives in the present,   Gratitude in the past?   The future? Vice. # 1342 [8 / 2005] 4 Fill My Bell: FreedomSomething I like freedom?   With his Sidekick called Echo:   Liberty and pursuit of happiness:   Is not free you know?   It has never been, never will be?   Although it seems that it should be.I went to a shop yesterday?   Buy something to eat, my stomach to fill,   Oh, I know that's not all, exquisitely   Discrimination, an example   Simple as it is, is as follows:   Nobody said I could? D: Freedom! # 1343 [9 / 2005] 5 Picking lilacs? SWhen I was young, and then a boy, I have my elderly grandparents - their smell, as if as if? It is the golden apple cinnamon? golden apples of chance. I do not have? T know why find time, I was, saw the beauty simple: just like me. It would have been my life? I asked, choose the lilacs, as if the dandelions in the back: the yard - where, in fact, it lead? There I planted my seeds? I think that [unconsciously]. When I was young, and then a young man, I wanted to become: to grow in many things. Things, people laughed on that? Impossible? He said:? You? Recovery from there: nothing. You? D said:? You? King of this too? e? not enough of them. Not so? t expect to live your dreams? I was the joke of it.I was silent most of all, I remember, most of all this, but I thought it was better: the sick, the legal advice that free remote dogmatica Wisdom: negativisms.And with books , adventure in mind, energy and opportunities, I have traveled, it is free of debt, I was after the man I dreamed, planned, schemed: the expectations of a dead Dray voice, always haunting me. Piece by piece, the man that I was scheduled coming.Jumping every obstacle in my way, burying pride in a watery grave, buing all the bad memories from my back [about me and where I come from, where I would like]: I planted new seeds. Ed was the person I wanted to see some of the older collection little.After many years I have leaed that it takes time: the planting of seeds, the watering of plants, cultivation, which will grow up to see how my grandfather is many years ago. He shouted at me a lot in our family days, but never, never to collect from those lilac bushes in the yard, now I know why: Harvest Time. # 1344 [10/2005] See Dennis' web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment