Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The tenants of threatening a poem

The tenants of threatening a poem (Ref: St. Paul, Minnesota tenant) Is there something wrong? Not sure what? Caused, a person who does not respect the others? S property was always what the repair? Ve ruined Felt   it is not necessary for the repair themselvesWhen in front, how? ve out of place, ill widerfährt them to the point where you please madder hoetTo these people, "Lighten your load, you have their godfathers   and their insultsNo suffer for us? Back in St. Paul, Whites, Blacks, Mexicans (just pay the bill, then I tell them) But if we do things, you know? Man for man or woman to woman (my wife is involved) I'm trying so respectful as possible, the thought for his own, and we do not believe, still, respect is not receivedAnd some people complain no matter what, we end in court, and   Court always has sympathy with the tenants, the courseWhen I go away, they say to another? He? S gone no need to worry, you can? T one thing, the law is on our side? True or false, they are right, especially in St. Paul, Minnesota, the courts, laws and their awayOh fart, they (the tenants) would play this game, beat the hosts, who put him in, to look for other to play with reality, none of us needs a defense, only mutual respect, but it is always unknown (for what) My home will never fool them, because they knew that? that is why all but they are not ready to merge was a concept out of the owner, for some 'time ago, and now I have, I thank the Deadhead godLet find their homes to destroy, and to hell with judges, like their something lawyersBut There, people of today, but I get annoyed, but I? d rather not offended (I'll try not) that says something? s all right for the lack of respect, so undisciplined, Deadhead possible, whatever it isThey shrewd move seems to me there, hoping not to find anyone of them, as for the Company # 1284 (12:43 clock) 3 / 24 / 2006See Dennis' website:

No comments:

Post a Comment