Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Ballad of Mad Dog fights Sergeant Rook now in Spanish and English

The Ballad of Mad Dog fights Sergeant Rook now in Spanish and English English version group of us boys in Hutin? Nam Playing cards, singing songs; In one, back room of the hut Lay-crazy dog, Sergeant Rook, and, looking from a distance It was her boyfriend, Corporal Cook.When night, he fights wantedTo This tyrant of six two Dog-drunk as a skunk smell is in combat too.He stumble like a duck IBlocked his fist? (Since I was too drunk), And I repeatedly kicked guess? Yet? T fall, as expected The sergeant, I have just met? There is no man could beatThis raw In our society, or So I started in groinAgain? And yet, is it? T shout! And this is me, as I lookedAt Conces before walking It 'been a demon from hell IThought This mad-dog Sergeant Rook.With face deadly stare bulldogAnd I swear, it was three hundredPounds; I twisted my body like a cobra Jumped in the air like a birdAnd when they are down The fire in her eyes were mad-dog Sergeant goneThis Tour! I pierced my fingers into his flesh As the nails and thos? WithFerociousness? Then I bypassed SIDE bit How has influenced as a tree in a storm Clutching the side of huti guess; We both knew we did not want more.In eco madness has cursed? As her boyfriend for his acclaimed But for him and me, the game wasOver It is new in the war in Vietnam! ... Note: 699 5/31/05Spanish Balada VersionLa of: la pelea del perro rabioso Sargento Rook.Un Grupo de nosotros los Muchachos in chozaEn? Nam Jug? Bamos a las cartas, cantando canciones; In fourth soloist, ATR? S de la Choza Sargento Tour, Puso al perro rabioso, Y mirando desde una distancia Estaba on businesses? I was a cable Cocinero.Cuando hacia el fuera de la nuit? L quisoLuchar Este mat? N "of the tart back six" perro borracho, oliendo as zorrillodesee luchar tambi? n tambi? No? If the dolls? Pato as an ace?, Yo Stuck on pu? ETE-(por que yo tambi? Estaba borracho n) Y le di patadas de varias vecesPrienso -- M? S el no se Cay? as esperaba. Sargento this yo, only know him? A? N. hab? A ning? N. hombre, you can? Un oso golpearEste a raw In our business? A, or for all? Entonces of the patadas en la ingleOtra-time ? Y de todos modos? L no grain? Y yo this era, how? L mir? M? Perplejo dejado de frente a cake ? l had a devil of infieoyo Pienso Sargento this tour rabioso.Con cara perro de la mirada fija bulldogY a mortal Juro que? Ten l? A trescientasLibras; Torc? my body like a cobra Salt? en el aire as when a pajaroY Baj? El resplandor a sus ojos se habian ido. Este perro rabioso Sargento Tour! Performance? Dedos Mis en su cae How u? By Spine-conFerocidad? Entonces me mov? un po ' De un lado al otro Como? L swings? a? rbol in a snowstorm Agarra el lado de la chozaAdivino; Ambos Sat? Amos, not quisimos m? S. ECOS? L-maldijo locuras undertakings Como? Alentar I was? Pero para? Ly el juego para mi hab? A acabado? Esto fu? Tras la guerra in Vietnam! ... Note: 699 5/31/05Poet/Author Dennis Siluka, produces a tour in Vietnam, an event in which the truth of fiction resides. The author lives in St. Paul, Minnesota, and Lima, Peru, and was a soldier in the war in Vietnam

No comments:

Post a Comment