Thursday, August 13, 2009

Burning Autumn Leaves a poem in Spanish and English

Buing Autumn Leaves a poem in Spanish and English Buing Autumn Leaves [1950 in St. Paul, Minnesota] My long steel rake is perforated And twisted through tons of autumn leaves (Back to the? 50); And there are l? A hill yet, I can t rake, I see Behind her, two dams T I rake leaves us one day; The essence of sleeping on the ground. I like the smell of buing leaves: It seems to me to imagine today. I can not find the enthusiasm Sight and smell of buing leaves. Now, the city does not allow buing You do not know what can take its place?: Only wishful thinking and dreaming, I think.But each sheet that now appears in Autumn I still hear the cracking of the fire, see The flickering flame of buing leaves, the I can also smell? "The leaves of the past. I had too much rake the leaves, I think?. I am now old and tired, too tired to comb the hills; Yet still raking desire, no one knows why. There were a thousand days, I raked, then Held in your hand, the slope of the land affected? Spiked like dirt? Capture these creatures (leaves) How thieves?: Voleurs sleeping.This effort of mine will never be far away, I fear E? S is the aging, or something, then have to find Another place, the smell of buing leaves in autumn; And maybe, by chance, do a scan of marketing: Before long, long, long sleep. # 771 7/24/05In SpanishHojas ardientes de oto o (Los a? Os, 1950 in Saint-Pa? L. Minnesota) I rastrillo de largo y acero puntiaguda pinch? God Y Vuelta a trav? S de toneladas de hojas (Atr Y en los a? Os 50); Y hay una Colina one? N, not rastrill?, Yo veo DETR? S de esto, dos terraplenes De hojas ya que yo no rastrille un d? A; La esencia del oto or sleep? sobre el piso. Me gusta la esencia de las hojas Ardia; Yo parezca so? Air con ellas estos d? That. No puedo sacudirme El que consigo enthusiasm De la vista y los hojas de quemar olores: Now the city does not pay? quemar, N. seguro qu? puede tomar lugar-: Solo el optimism think so? Ando, PiensoPero cada hoja now seems that by ear? Or SIGO oyendo yo el fuego del cruje; veo El de las hojas parpadear blade Ardia, yo Puedo one? N-oler las hojas de oto o hare time. Ha tenido demasiado rastrillando hojas, Yo Creo -- Ahora yo estoy viejo y cansado, demasiado cansadopara rastrillar ESAS Colinas; Rastrillando y aun todavia? A deseando not seguro? Por qu? Hubo miles de d? How rastrill?, Atr? S entonces Supporting en la mano, el rastrillo that golpeó la tierra -- Clavet, dentro de su suciedad-capture aquellosbichos (hojas) -Como Ladrones: Ladrones durmiendo.Este cansancio m? O ir not? jam? s, yo Temo Esto es llamado envejecimiento or vejez, entonces yo tendr? What to find Otro lugar, para oler las hojas Ardia in oto? O; Y Talvez, the possibility of a sole purpose of rastrillar: Antes de largo, largo, largo very sure? O. # 771 Dennis 7/24/05Poet Siluka

No comments:

Post a Comment