Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pikes Creek at dawn in a poem

Pikes Creek at dawn in a poem Sunrise at Pikes Creek [Summer 2005] by Dawn Lake Superior The increase of the forest: A swamp fog I? Are waiting for breakfast (B & B) The reasons for the pace The perfume of green shrubs: Trees, plants, flowers? Rain Intoxicated Me? Branches as big guns MarrĂ³n Relegation? The embankment on the right With blue eyes like mine? Reflect As the stream below me (My wife says? Beware? Went for the camera) Contact the green and blue My face and jeans? Thoughts as a reflection Musical notes of a symphony (I'll see on the pictures below) For the time being? Dawn S In Minnesota. 8/26/2005Note # 813: the author, Dennis Siluk, his wife Rosa had [me: my birthday] in Lake Superior, this summer, and I adored the largest lake in the world. We stayed in a Bed and Breakfast, a few miles out of Bayfield, Wisconsin. As had been raised for the breakfast, we walked in and out of the woods on the back of the B & B, and then retu to the Mansion [Pinehurst Inn], and is close to us was an earthwork, and the poet , my husband has had to lower the river twenty-foot, and I took a photo of him looking in the stream, an attractive framework for all the reflections of the moing. Be used for the new book of poetry? Peruvian poetry? to be next month. Rosa Pe? AlozaPoet Dennis Siluk see his books and his jouey

No comments:

Post a Comment