Friday, August 14, 2009

Love poems for greeting card

Love poems for greeting card Your touch is like a soothing ocean   Your kiss, a light wind   Su voz, a pacífico ola   You are my man, lover, my lips friend.Your comfort   His style is so smooth   I wonder   What about you? Your eyes are like amber   Youve Youve been seen and   My man, lover, me and you together friendNow   Like their colleagues were the soul   And something told me that   Our first dateWere in this thing   Despite all the stress   It will address the details   And let God do the rest.What is Honey? One is to love someone who is very dear to you.   Share your hopes and projects alive   And help their dreams.   The one whose face is the time to see   Waiting to hear whose voice   Who puts a song in your heart just to be close.   One is the love youre so happy that someone is waiting.   The reason youre Youve never happier than before.Unconditional LoveUnconditional love and emotions to discover   He came as a friend, but in the end as my lover.   We met, it was embarrassing, I felt out of place.   But now we are entering the next phase and are   Think and ask every day ...   When are we going to stop?   We're moving too fast?   The feelings are there.   How long?   I think of you each moing and all day   They hate going to do with me.   If for one minute, an hour or more   I fear you will not let you miss out the door.   It is the comfort and convenience of me of me   in times of stress and its new brand of all.   Baby, but ... if you are willing to be at my side   Will do through these difficult times.   It does for me and I will do it for you   And after that we will see   if this what is meant by be.Sharla resides in Cleveland, Ohio, with his four children and brother. It 'an artist and an independent branch, with its poetry and creative writing. Sharla wrote his poetry under the name Black Butterfly (see his website at GeoCities why.In to see the near future will see more of her work, thus becoming one of the most innovative writers of all. Please help in their efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment