Saturday, August 22, 2009

Poems H1ghlanders

Poems H1ghlanders Moonbeam Moonbeams delicate dance high above the star of the sky   filters crimson stream, where once we used to fly.   When you dance the night filled the air, a lively stream of fun,   where the parts and hot revelry ~ LeTruaM was time to dance the night away, the trees flopper, looking majestic frame,   fly night bristling transmission winds, difficult to conquer and tame.   Spiral of silence in the stream, riding on the back of sirens,   swim through the reed and purple, and persecution through the solid rock cracks.We race Glow-worm, as the pilots of age,   Josip picnic among the plants, swaying from side to side.   Until the moing dewdrops filled the air, shining in the light,   now is the time of giants, do not dare venture into its wings sight.But now the time has passed, you can not be seen,   from prying eyes, and mode times, have taished the brightness of forests.   Hum strange creatures, ripping the roots, the trees fall in their wake,   walk on the human folk want their homes now live below make.So now a dark and gloomy, the earth,   lost our wings, a living flightless, the future is dark in his hand.   Wait until the time changes, when you can stroll through the starry sky   to enjoy the Moonbeams, where all the popular fairy fly.A can kiss wingsThe with love, will not disappear   Walking side by side with us every day.   Hidden unprecedented, but always near,   Still loved, still missed, still very dear.   My father is so dear to lose   A pain in my heart, without separation kiss.   There are no words so I wanted to say,   Only a numb the pain usually disappears.   My mind wanders hours, once a sweet   Forgotten Memories, a tear in my eye now.   All my friends who curl round, the stories they say,   You defeat the Daleks, or find the long lost gold.   The teaser that is used to give me, as I Saturday at his side,   I, in fear of my father, my heart so full of pride.   Now roam the heavens and the earth free from pain,   Aspread wings, flying hours in the domain of men.   Now I send a kiss to the sky so blue,   Catch dad, tis a kiss with wings you.Scotlandoch, tae again walk through the hills of liquidation;   WAE but a foot in heather.   Jus tae roam the valleys, lakes roond n   Or climb Arthurs Seat tae Auld.   Tae maself missed the heady scent,   Rolling or heather bright.   Tae wonderful mountain climbing,   N. do not miss that look impressive in view.   But the drawings of a house flashing lights,   Like stars in a sea or brine.   hame now I feel a Wat, godbless this country or mine.   That a country or a part of me,   N thats a great pride.   N so full of legends and myths   tis but scotland.check Bonnie Wee poems and more fun things in my blogspot. . . that was a sample of my poetry, I hope you enjoyed them. blogspot for visiting my poetry, jokes and hilarious clips.

No comments:

Post a Comment