Monday, August 24, 2009

Precisely because it

Precisely because it To make my heart sing an old song of love   And so that is where you belong.Your gentle touch my body sends more than emotion,   No one else in this world could be my lover.Your strong arms around me, protecting all damages,   Darling, no one owns a tenth of its charm.All mistakes in my life that transmuted into law,   And all the darkness of life has become suddenly bright.The tender warmth of true love, is to revive me,   Feelings, once the dead have retued alive.Your essence is as beautiful as the graceful pink yellow   You can find comfort and hospitality repose.As live up to the termination,   You will always be my only love I desire.The and feelings of joy,   No power on earth destroy.As could appreciate the elegance and beauty of each flower,   Therefore, we appreciate that the honey, every moment of every hour.The the sharp increase in 'water of the Pacific,   Do not compare with my lover emotions.Emotions stirring once damaged, and resolutely inert   Deleted and suppressed to prevent further damage, Dear heart, the emotions that triggered the   And all the love I have for you not decrease.To a woman through life had just been drowned,   His dedication and passion was truly uplifting.So I do not have the ambition, no goals or tasks,   Except for the love and the prize, and now we know that nothing forever.And you had to do.   You have won my love honey, just because you.Rev. Saundra L. Washington, DD, was ordained clergywoman, veteran social and founder of AMEN Ministries. It is also the author of two coffee table books: Room Beneath the Snow: Poems that Preach and Negative Disturbances: Homilies that the teaching that can be reviewed on its website. His new book, Deep Water: My Grief Management book, though late in the publication, should be available in early 2006.You are an open invitation to visit us at AMEN Ministries: the soul of Season Service Review spiritual services offered, obtain spiritual refreshing and soul edification, your daily dose of humor, recently expanded our surf Stop & Shop store and visit our prayer sanctum for quiet God.Blessings all!

No comments:

Post a Comment