Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trivia

Trivia To do so is to know   If you do not know   And no one knows   The fact that you do not know   We can live --   Not knowing   If life   Not knowing   You should know   Not to live   If you   They need to know!   "Nero" Ideas "Please note that" Black Ideas "is my pen poetic names, so that you can see with all the poetry that is under my original name composition.Thanks2 can not be USEFULIf the sun   To shed light   You can use the moon   To reflect the light, if it can not be the sea   To keep a ship afloat   You can make a river   For cannoe; You can become a forest   For the production of wood,   You can use a bush   For herbs, if not the grass   For a cow,   You can be a worm   To cultivate a sparrow; Regardless of your life   You can always be useful   So, to be useful!   (Black ideas) 3) If I am a husband BRIDEGROOMIf   Bring trouble to my Eden.   When the earth in the garden,   I want my lover   From the danger that the hidden.   I wa my wife   Of all those who have never taken   The fruits, which prohibited   If you have not eaten   So that my beloved   It is never too beaten.However if by mistake,   My beloved is like   I will try   To pray for his pardonWhenever their error is forgiven,   We will move to the kingdom on the moon.   There are some days I count to seven,   Then I invite some of the angels of heaven;   For them, and only their   Witness our wedding.Now husband as ordered,   I will do my blessed wife in a room.   E 'la mia rose   From the garden,   Therefore, my beloved Offer   Your honey from Eden!   (Black ideas) My full name is Mawutodzi Kodzo Abissath   I am a Ghanaian joualist, writer and poet. I am a graduate of the Ghana Institute of Joualism. I was bo over 40 years, Accra, Ghana. I am currently working with Information Services Division of the Ministry of Information in Accra. I am the Information Manager of the Govement of Ghana Website in April 2002 has been training for Inteational Relations at the ENA (Ecole Nationale d'Administration in Paris, France. My specialty was the "commercial" diplomacy "in In July 2004, I attended a short course "strategy of E-Govement" at the Politecnico Nayang in Singapore.I are the author of a book entitled: "Friends of Tomorrow-Poems for Children" published in 1994 Ghana.I is also a co - author of a book entitled: "The traditional wisdom in African Proverbs", published in 2004 Ghana.I is a freelance joualist and how, and I have more than 400 articles in local media and foreigners in French and English

No comments:

Post a Comment