Friday, August 14, 2009

The Man in the Mirror Conquering Hero

The Man in the Mirror Conquering Hero As the bright yellow Sunday   Sale Mountain   It winks at the green valley below,   Children play among the blue flowers.As floating peacefully in a calm sea,   Enjoy the stars   Dance around me! Rainbow creatures poke   Water over their heads,   adoringly.But and look to see the real me?   Or are they just skim the surface   Sniffing like a dog a bone? Seeing his face in the mirror   But it is not the only one here! When the face in the mirror is wrong   For a look in the mirror,   It 'time to break the mirror   And real men SET FREE! I feel so different now,   That when I look back   On the person I used to be,   Person who looks like a dream! It 'like a butterfly   looking back on his previous life as a caterpillar,   crawling along the ground as a grub   Now, when you can fly! I am sorry for that person,   Sometimes I feel happy, sometimes I feel ashamed! Sometimes I shake my head   In disbelief at some of the things   Person who was prepared to do   for "love" of others! That was before I discovered that I am the hero conqueror   was trying to love all the time! Copyright 2001 The Editorial L. CV Veasey Veasey is a musician, composer, producer, director   Website   e-mail yahoo.com vclveassey Article Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment