Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Birthday Messages

Birthday Messages I wanted to say a bunch of flowers A CARD WOULD SUFFICED.I meant a box of sweets A "HI" SUFFICED.I would have thought to send a poetic DESIRE. POESIE are designed for men WOMENDOES a poem and a poem NEED OF DESIRE? Just say ....., HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ************************************************ In the moing I went to church The priest looked at me with astonishment Do not visit the church in the moing "Father!" I say "Today is his birthday" On the way back I saw the sun Shone brightest. The chirping of birds flew high love I say to myself: 'He could not know, Today is his birthday "All my friends were happy For a dinner that was like trying A friend asked me curious because "Hello" I say "Today is his birthday" I will never be boring, even when the sun is in the West Because I knew very well I'm going to live the same day Retu the following years to this day will always be your birthday birthdayHAPPY ************************************************ If you are married His wife will be happy you were bo for this day.If who are not married His parents are happy you were bo for this day.If who do not have parents We are pleased to friends You were bo for this day.HAPPY BIRTHDAY **************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment