Sunday, August 16, 2009

Yup suspenders, is a strategic global Two Poems

Yup suspenders, is a strategic global Two Poems "Suspenders! Yup? "When I see hanging ropes rolled Overa Mans Chest", from your back to life, somewhere   Annex, as I think thatup oldtimer chosen by some long time ago (most people, most people   Don? t is more, not because   I suppose.Perchance belt of wind that makes them wearthem, keeps their stomach? s up (which only a presumption,   I don? T know): loaded with granite falls, it could be? Trun and during the winter,   So you (particularly in the Midwest). This amount of weight I don? t have, but as I came to that conclusion? s not the main reason   You wear braces, which are not for you fat   anyhow.I around me, prefer to wear: summer through winter, year round, just because? It could be worse, not   with their on.Note: The author is 58-years old, wore   Suspension ropes long, long time. # 1137 1/31/06A strategic global   (The world of yesterday and today) The wild world of the gods In the dark dark roomsTwo for us to see? Perch, sunOver seeing how the world of the mind be.Sleight; Listen, Am thoughts?. We are still in the dark? ~! Note: The world is a politician, and it is difficult to avoid the daily news events (I try to detail, and can? T), good or bad, you are hemmed, and I smile with death; See Dennis' web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment