Sunday, August 30, 2009

Once treasure

Once treasure Once treasure   This is my love   In his name   Heaven on earth   Passionate pleasures birth   The sadness is replaced with joy   Life itself has value to a new   As the dawn Sunday   Karla, that my heart is not working   My love is the fulfillment and fun   My eyes and heart awake alive   When radiant comeLike noon Sunday   Karla makes the face   Being with her is not a crime   I would, therefore, break   The barrier of time   For the purposes of my love   Is not measured by time   As in   E 'older   That the best wines   When the   I feel the presence of my Creator   The power of my Creator   The depth of infinite love   Originally aboveA by God eteal treasure   This is my love!   However, some say   ? Slow?   ? Love takes time.   This comment to me   It has no rhyme or reason   Not for him   Can I get a dime   Because I know you believe   This woman of mine   Whenever or wherever   We are together   We have a wonderful time prince of the universe   Is not bound by time   Being the alpha and omega   The beginning and end   It 'was like Abraham   He is my best friend   So why should my love   Being led to a bitter end   That can fit in   Within the cultural boundaries   Regarding timeTake time out of the equation   Need not hinder love   With its abrasion   The commitment is not measurable   For a calendar   Whether you? Retu Caucasian or Asian   Consider the age of the patriarchs   Who were so convinced and courageous   Abraham, who was Sarah   She is ten years younger than him   However, the promise of God   It was done together! Adam and Eve were united   For love at first sight   They were certainly excited   For them, everything went well.   Isaac and Rebecca   Met at a time   Fortunately Wednesday   And do not relent.   Boaz and Ruth was seen   He is spiritual and smooth.   Why then should we expect   When there is a lot to lose.   Expressing love and enjoy   It is not limited to expected and lifted abused.When God   Time stopped   Why can not   His heart is full now? Far be it from me   To submit to such mediocrity   Feeling the Lord   I have to go boldly   ConfidentlyOur with faith and love is not measured by time   By Karla is perfect for me   A work of art at its best   Why then should not be cause   When there is rhyme   As for me   I refuse to wait in line   Our love is divine   Why then have to be brain   When the Matchmaker is spiritual   The power, presence and the person who is here   Therefore, rejoice   On each day, month and year!   Causing all the earth and enjoy the experience   Love beyond time is at hand   Once every treasure yearPaul Davis is author of Breakthrough for a broken heart a book tells us: "How to overcome disappointments and flowers in your dreams!" It 'a minister, life coach (relational and professional), which dates back to the expert, popular worldwide keynote speaker, creative consultant, humor being, adventurer, explorer, mediator, liberator and dream-maker.Paul 's compassion for people and passion for travel has taken him to more than 50 countries in which the world has had a tremendous impact. Paul has also brought revival to many in war, poverty and the tsunami-affected regions of the earth. His nonprofit organization Dream-Maker Ministries is building dreams and breaking limitations.Paul 's Breakthrough Seminars inspire, revive, awaken, impregnate with purpose, impart the fire of desire, catapult people into a new level of self-awareness, facilitate the discovery and destiny dream fulfillment. Paul can be contacted at the following address:   RevivingNations@yahoo.com   407-967-7553 or 407-282-1745For more information:  

No comments:

Post a Comment