Thursday, August 13, 2009

Testimony of the night, in English and Spanish

Testimony of the night, in English and Spanish In the silence of the arctic night? In its deep northe skies, The light is dim, as coldEvening frost? Even the stars in the Arctic region It seems frozen in stone silence! Here is where you can find here Peace and the beast within? Remote, no ears WordStar or disturbance of the mind To strengthen the throat; Here is where you can die (for now). Here, the sky has eteal eyes Eyes with cosmic tides Tides that never rest: warWith is the Universe? Like a dark deep abyss; Endless and never resting? Here eyes and try to seek In countless hours and withdrawal Sweeping skies aboveNumbing, changeless? They are the cosmos, the sky? Here resides a strange peace? Here resides a strange peace With an army of stars to defeat Brightness, silently in the reverse darkThe, Eldritch Dark; Time has no relevance, Here resides a strange peace? Cold and oddly numb are my feet, Looking at the many bridges A star near the bridge? As if, if they are kings and queens For protection? Host? O? Yes! A strange, strange peace? Ah! Praise, praise to you, Flaming, buing firmaments? Os, You do not remind me of the war that the enemy left, divine immortals? The enemies that never rest Ah! Praise, praise to you, thee listen to music, harmony from afar (vi) Storms are hidden in a warehouse, For tomorrow? Beyond the war beyondOrion? S powder? Perpetual dust; Here, here, the sun is dim to black. Here, here are our sacred books of the fire? Ay! You, our holy books are all in flames; With the holy firmaments hostile? Who listens? TidingsTiding to heaven?. The night is my peace, my story But the rejection of this firmaments? I see the flames, flames crimson; If tonight I cry when they die? The sun rises, it has always done? It will be a little 'more? We? I put in the hands of man, now My peace, tranquility, our hours? Outside in the darkness, somewhere? I see no sign of tears without tears; A blood red moon THESEO moves the floor with weak breath in silence? Therefore, empty death, is protest.I do not want to see the annual? Annals of war ever again, The demons seed, in which he moves? Shakes the cosmos: its spectrum. I just want quiet, quiet? Peace; Oddly enough, it's all what you're looking for? Eh! yes! Oh yes, the midnight sky has eyes He has an eye barbaric, savage deep eyes. The night before my deadline divided: So, before repeating the inviolable The inviolability of the flame of humanity? That is my testimony of the night ... Author's Note:? This is a deep, restless, with many pictures and poetry, the secret of the poem (for me) is the sun, as is always pink, so tomorrow, and again another day tomorrow, and peace does not exist insofar as it is in the hands of men. The author has spent time in the Arctic, l996. 7/7/05 # 752This is the first of three parts, the second part, this poem is called? Casa del Duende? ΔSpanish VersionTestimonio night Translated by Nancy Pe? ALOZ By Rosa Pe? ALOZ silence of the night? RTIC -- In its deep northe skies, ? D? Biles are the lights in their fr? As Frost nights !.... A? N. stars? RTIC ? Frozen !.....? seems quiet here, here? where you are. found Peace and the beast within! -- Away or not? Or two words To confuse the mind To entrench the throat; Here, here? where you are. --- He died here, "the sky has eteal eyes Tides eyes c? Smicer Tides that never rest, but the battle With the universe -- Compared to a dark deep abyss; Infinity and jelly? S-sleep here? investigate and seek my eyes In countless hours, and dropping Sweeping under the heavens Insensitive, unchanged -- ? I am the cosmos, the point? So what? Aqu? residence, an extra? peace? Here is an extra peace? a With an example? Rcito of stars to defeat Shining in silence in the dark The decline, macabre dark; The weather here is not important? Here, a resident, an extra? Peace? P.? Oy extra hard in a way? East? N my feet While I look high, for many bridges Reduces a star of the next, as if, If the kings and queens were Guard? Ndola-host -- ? Oh, yeah! An extra? Peace? AH! Praise, Praise the sea for you, Sky-combustion and bu? Truth? Register? Ndome to stop the war, please Opponents and Divine Immortals The enemies who do not want peace ? Ah! Praise, Praise the sea for you, a tiOigo m? Sica harmonious away from (all?) There bombing hidden in a warehouse? N, For the war effort? Ana-m? S afar, uncontrollable Gold dust? N. Perpetual dust; All? All? the sun is still black. All? All? Nacer on Sunday? ma? ana? Ay! Our sacred books are? N on all fires; ? Hostile holy firmament! ... Nobody listened. In the News News from Heaven -- The night is my peace, my Epic But even the heavens scrapped this? I see the flames of battle on the streets If I cried? Cu? Ndo is finished? tonight? The sun will come out, I always do -- ? And the stupid thing will play m? S? We have put in human hands My peace, calm, our hours? Out of the dark? It is ALG? N. place? I see the stars, but no tears. A bloody red moon, move? Climbing on the sea With weak breath, silently Freedom from death as she is sinking? I do not want to see the annual The annual rates of war ever m? S, The seed of the devil which it moves The OC? Years, with his movement spectral I want only peace and isolation Extra? Or, as it is, that's all I'm looking for? But the night sky has eyes B has eyes? B Rbaros eyes? Rbaros, My night will soon be divided?, Expire But soon again? Fiamme inviolable The name of humanity inviolable; ? That is my testimony tonight !.... Author's Note:? This is a deep, deep poetry impatient Very IMAGINATION? No, the secret of the poem (for me) is the sun, as if this type of sale, how? what? but again? ana, and yet another ma? ana, and how? Peace does not exist "if it is in the hands of men. He has been a while 'of time? RTIC, 1996. 7/7/05 # 752Dennis Siluk new book of poems, "Magic of the Andes", or see

No comments:

Post a Comment